Votes: 220 10.4%
  • No, I have no interest in having sex with a pig

Votes: 379 18.0%
  • No, but I want to have sex with a pig

Votes: 1,512 71.6%

• Total voters
Hot as hell :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😂😂

80749923-dirty-pigs-lying-in-the-mud.jpg
to be fair, pigs can definitely be very clean if they are kept that way but i agree they are not the most arousing hahaha (and i personally am not so into them, i'm not sure if there is any emotional connection, i just see them as farm animals)

to be fair, pigs can definitely be very clean if they are kept that way but i agree they are not the most arousing hahaha (and i personally am not so into them, i'm not sure if there is any emotional connection, i just see them as farm animals)
Pigs living free usually keep clean.
Unlike humans, they cannot sweat, so If they need to cool off, they like a dip in water or mud to cool of. But if neither water nor mud is accessible, they roll in the dung to cool off.

Last edited:
i know and seen very clean and cute piggy, but i'm not sure if i find them sexy or not.
Thought, the amount of love juice is arousing, i must be amazing to feel it inside.
Only thing is, am much as i'd love to drink a whole load, i saw some say that even clean boar have extremly smelly cum.
That and, maintenance require money

i know and seen very clean and cute piggy, but i'm not sure if i find them sexy or not.
Thought, the amount of love juice is arousing, i must be amazing to feel it inside.
Only thing is, am much as i'd love to drink a whole load, i saw some say that even clean boar have extremly smelly cum.
That and, maintenance require money
I have not tasted it.
The boar has a ‘pouch’ inside the skin pouch hiding his dick, and therein assembles old skin remnants and bacteriae and that give a boar his distinctive scent - well many would say quite smelly. At the farms where they collects the sperm, they start with cleaning him, before he mount the ‘sow’.

According to the thread “Animal semen FAQ” the boar sperm tastes almost like human :
“Unusual corkscrew penis with a screw that runs in clockwise direction. Starting with a fingertip near the base of the corkscrew and the tip pointing towards you, moving the finger around in a clockwise direction will lead to the tip. Sheath contains an internal pocket called a preputial sac that collects foul-smelling smegma, and must be cleaned out prior to collection to avoid contamination and foul odors.

Semen is voluminous and has a thick, gel like component, although the part containing the sperm itself is quite thin. The first squirts of semen is thick and strong gamey tasting. The tapioca pearl-like gel at the end of ejaculation has little flavor to it. The rest of the semen is similar to a human's. An entire boar ejaculate contains about an entire day's worth of zinc.

Matings last up to 15 minutes and involve several ejaculations and rests without withdrawal. Pressure must be exerted to the tip of the penis in order to sustain ejaculation. That can be done by squeezing the tip between the thumb and pointer fingers.

Young boars should be taught how to have their semen collected and shouldn't be taught how to mount, otherwise they can become dangerous. If they become used to mounting, they will not be able to achieve orgasm any other way, and can become very frustrated if they are not relieved daily. This can be an issue when they grow up and weigh twice as heavy (or more) than an average person.”

Last edited:
I have not tasted it.
The boar has a ‘pouch’ inside the skin pouch hiding his dick, and therein assembles old skin remnants and bacteriae and that give a boar his distinctive scent - well many would say quite smelly. At the farms where they collects the sperm, they start with cleaning him, before he mount the ‘sow’.
According to the thread “Animal semen FAQ” the boar sperm tastes almost like human :
“Unusual corkscrew penis with a screw that runs in clockwise direction. Starting with a fingertip near the base of the corkscrew and the tip pointing towards you, moving the finger around in a clockwise direction will lead to the tip. Sheath contains an internal pocket called a preputial sac that collects foul-smelling smegma, and must be cleaned out prior to collection to avoid contamination and foul odors.

Semen is voluminous and has a thick, gel like component, although the part containing the sperm itself is quite thin. The first squirts of semen is thick and strong gamey tasting. The tapioca pearl-like gel at the end of ejaculation has little flavor to it. The rest of the semen is similar to a human's. An entire boar ejaculate contains about an entire day's worth of zinc.

Matings last up to 15 minutes and involve several ejaculations and rests without withdrawal. Pressure must be exerted to the tip of the penis in order to sustain ejaculation. That can be done by squeezing the tip between the thumb and pointer fingers.

Young boars should be taught how to have their semen collected and shouldn't be taught how to mount, otherwise they can become dangerous. If they become used to mounting, they will not be able to achieve orgasm any other way, and can become very frustrated if they are not relieved daily. This can be an issue when they grow up and weigh twice as heavy (or more) than an average person.”
Thank you for positing this information.

I too frightened of how intelligent and powerful pigs are. Don't think I could ever experience one. That being said, I've had many fantasies of being mounted by a boar, and I get off on videos of guys fucking sows. Pigs are beautiful animals.

I am not gay ,but I have proper wish to be fucked by pig. Its incredible to watch ,so sexy
I'm gay, but I think straight guys would tolerate being mounted by a boar if they were brave enough.

I'm not brave enough. The boar dick in your ass isn't the dangerous part. Pigs are DEADLY if they feel threatened, basically twice as deadly as a pit bull. I think I'll let the farmers handle that task and film it for me to watch.

I'm gay, but I think straight guys would tolerate being mounted by a boar if they were brave enough.

I'm not brave enough. The boar dick in your ass isn't the dangerous part. Pigs are DEADLY if they feel threatened, basically twice as deadly as a pit bull. I think I'll let the farmers handle that task and film it for me to watch.
There are different sizes of boars 🐗. Even the smaller ones still produce huge amounts of hot cum.

There are different sizes of boars 🐗. Even the smaller ones still produce huge amounts of hot cum.
I'm equally scared of small boars lol. I'm scared of small pit bulls I don't know, and for good reason.

Pigs are hot, though. Majestic animals. I need a pig farmer friend or I won't get near one.

I'm aware of the danger . I'm just saying fantasy takes you sometimes

I'm aware of the danger, but that doesn't stop me ro fantasise about it

not sure why this fear of a boar? like every creature, a learning how to handle, teach, and DO NOT BE ABUSIVE, you will be ok. If these are your critters.....if someone else's, then get to know that person first, a simply wise thing to do

Sows can be aggressive too... or sweet. Sometimes both depending on their mood. I've no boar experience so can't comment on that side of the fence :)

not sure why this fear of a boar? like every creature, a learning how to handle, teach, and DO NOT BE ABUSIVE, you will be ok. If these are your critters.....if someone else's, then get to know that person first, a simply wise thing to do
I don't want to say anything negative about a creature that doesn't deserve negative talk. The feral pigs in the US and our domestic pigs don't deserve it. But I do want to explain how dangerous they can be.

Feral pigs are invasive in the southern US and northern MX, so you can hunt them without a license. If you bring dogs you'd probably bring pit bull terriers, who are powerful dogs that weigh about 70 lbs. Most people have at least 2 on a hunt, to take down a big boar you'd need 4 in my opinion. You'd need at least two men with high-caliber hunting rifles who can keep up. Everyone in the hunting party should feel capable of shooting a pig on the ground and not accidentally shooting a dog or human, which requires some experience.

I'm not trying to scare you guys but feral pigs are basically 2 generations away from domestic pics. Just because I want to suck a pig's dick doesn't mean they aren't deadly.

Back