Have you had sex with a pig?

• Yes, I had sex with a pig

Votes: 222 10.5%
  • No, I have no interest in having sex with a pig

Votes: 380 17.9%
  • No, but I want to have sex with a pig

Votes: 1,522 71.7%

• Total voters
I've read some places that they have to give birth first before they can fit you. Is that not true?
Somethimes it's true but it is possible. The sow needs to be in heat with its pussy wet, watering. You have to prepare her pussy: finger it, lick it. The sow needs to get used to you, little by little get on top of her, until she is permissive. It could take time but since she is in heat she wiol let you stick your cock and cum inside.

Somethimes it's true but it is possible. The sow needs to be in heat with its pussy wet, watering. You have to prepare her pussy: finger it, lick it. The sow needs to get used to you, little by little get on top of her, until she is permissive. It could take time but since she is in heat she wiol let you stick your cock and cum inside.

Thanks for the info! I'm thinking of buying a couple of young gilts and raising them so they'll be really friendly and we'll have a strong bond. Just wondering if it's necessary to breed them before I can fit. Though I may breed them anyway. I'd mate with them myself then give them the boar sperm, and repeat over and over through their heat cycle until they were good & knocked up!

Probably have the best chance of fitting inside with a large breed like a white sow? Which is just fine. They're so fucking cute and sexy I just want to lie on the back of a large white sow for days.

Thanks for the info! I'm thinking of buying a couple of young gilts and raising them so they'll be really friendly and we'll have a strong bond. Just wondering if it's necessary to breed them before I can fit. Though I may breed them anyway. I'd mate with them myself then give them the boar sperm, and repeat over and over through their heat cycle until they were good & knocked up!

Probably have the best chance of fitting inside with a large breed like a white sow? Which is just fine. They're so fucking cute and sexy I just want to lie on the back of a large white sow for days.
play play play, don't force....eventually she will want you

I mean... Pigs are just so beautiful and dominant I'd be willing to risk it with one I'd built up a relationship with
yes, they can be wonderful partners, I was joking about being eaten, but in seriousness this is one barnyard animal that will eat meat

yes, they can be wonderful partners, I was joking about being eaten, but in seriousness this is one barnyard animal that will eat meat
Yeah I think I'd put donkeys slightly above them anyways, at least in terms of long term relationships with them I suppose. But I'm not planning on being eaten at least haha.

Yeah I think I'd put donkeys slightly above them anyways, at least in terms of long term relationships with them I suppose. But I'm not planning on being eaten at least haha.
yup a donkey can live a long time, cared for they can retire with you. so all effort in training and building up that trust will pay off in the long run.....jack or jenny whatever you fancy...however being said, a pig can live a fairly long time too depending on care and breed. A pig will cuddle with you and be very content. Just remember they are territorial, especially a boar, so that training is essential to mold with you from the very start

I'm not interested, just curious. Would there be a risk of catching some kind of disease?
Gonna vary wildly based on what the specific oink in question has been exposed to. (You are aware that pigs are a reservoir for flu, among other things, right?) Some will be effectively "bug free", others may be loaded with any of several "flavors" of zoonotic bugs.

"Know thy partner" is wise advice when pondering a critter to put your pecker in/put his pecker in you. Keep in mind that if you can catch "it" (for whatever value of "it" might apply) from sex with them, you're at just about the same risk of catching "it" from non-sex contact with them.

Gonna vary wildly based on what the specific oink in question has been exposed to. (You are aware that pigs are a reservoir for flu, among other things, right?) Some will be effectively "bug free", others may be loaded with any of several "flavors" of zoonotic bugs.

"Know thy partner" is wise advice when pondering a critter to put your pecker in/put his pecker in you. Keep in mind that if you can catch "it" (for whatever value of "it" might apply) from sex with them, you're at just about the same risk of catching "it" from non-sex contact with them.
same potential as another human. hogs get that reputation from those crowded "pork factories".....and more specifically from parts of the world with limited to none regulations where cleanliness is non existent or limited because of the lack of resources....pools of disease waiting to happen. This applies to all the factories..you think feedlots are any different?..or slums, or anywhere there is hi-density living. Hopefully as a Zoo, conditions are much better and caring

Has anyone had sex with a pig, and are people interested in having sex with pigs? (Most discussion is about dogs and horses).

People on BF discussed having sex with pigs, both vaginally and anally.
think it would be amazing to have oral sex with a boar . . . the unusual penis shape.
-

Last edited:
Never done a boar, but have been in both holes on a couple sows :)
That sounds hot, but... while I've seen some (rare) vids where sows took it in the butt, I've never seen a vid where a boar was on the receiving end (only heard stories of people who apparently did it). Add to this that it's one of my greatest fantasies to fuck a boar in the ass while stroking his gigantic balls, and... a vid would be like living one of my greatest dreams through the perspective of someone else. Not the same as doing it myself, but... the closest thing to the real deal :pig_happysmile:

Back