Have you had sex with a pig?

• Yes, I had sex with a pig

Votes: 218 10.3%
  • No, I have no interest in having sex with a pig

Votes: 379 18.0%
  • No, but I want to have sex with a pig

Votes: 1,510 71.7%

• Total voters
My wife's boar is awesome and cleans up pretty well except when enjoying the mud. Still,always be careful around them at full size. He's great, but I would never want her in there by herself with him. Not cheap either, but the expense and care is well worth what he gives in return.
The large white breed of Yorkshire boars are seldom aggressive, same with the Landrace breed ...but I do not know much about other breeds.
Once he gets used to having sex with a human he will not be aggressive and may find it easier for his wiggly cock to find the hole and fill it.

Last edited:
The large white bree boars are seldom aggressive, same with lanrace...but I do not know about other breeds. Once he gets used to having sex with a human he will not be aggressive and may find it easier for his wiggly cock to find the hole and fill it.
I'm sorry. I didn't mean about being aggressive. I meant his weight at full size compared to my wife who doesn't weigh very much and has a small frame. Even with the cage she is under, he is so much larger than her that I wouldn't want her to take the risk.

Back