• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Pegging?

I´m a married guy and love woman, to be pegged and knotted. If "straight" only means the absence of attraction to human males I’m definitely straight; if other species count then bisex.
Exactly! I cant seem to get that across that I love getting knotted and pegged, but am not attracted to male humans

I LOVE being pegged! Its the best hands free orgasms I've ever had other than being knotted. I like it missionary with my legs folded back, either of us can touch my cock. If I stretch i can put my cock in my mouth when i cum.

Well that didn't last long for Brattykat007. She went supernova and got banned. Last time I checked, I think she created her profile on Sunday, and was well on her way to 300 messages and accumulating a lot of attention. When someone gets banned do the admins explain why or can anyone find out?
What does ban evasion mean?

If this has been done forgive me. Still trying to workout the site.

I do love pegging a good man. The question I want to ask is, how many men here love to be pegged & if a man (heterosexual) takes it is he still deemed to be "Straight".
I love having all ass play done including pegging

I haven't done it and at the moment I'm not attracted to it, but I like it when someone sucks me off and puts a finger in me.
Let her use a vibrator instead of a finger. Doesn't have to be a monster, just an inch or so thick and six or seven inches long will do. It will open your eyes to new possibilities.

Back