• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Pegging?

I have been pegged a number of times. I really love it! There is something I dig about the role reversal. I have also been knotted a number of times and I love that also!. That being said, there is nothing about men I find appealing nor do I have any desire to be with a dude. I also find male on male kissing nauseating (I am not judging, it is just the response it elicits in me for reasons I should probably work on with a therapist lol).

If this has been done forgive me. Still trying to workout the site.

I do love pegging a good man. The question I want to ask is, how many men here love to be pegged & if a man (heterosexual) takes it is he still deemed to be "Straight".
Speaking from a womans point of view who has pegged a couple of guys. What differentiates between being gay or straight is their attraction or non attraction to other guys. Both guys I pegged(at different times) were as straight as straight could be. But they enjoyed me playing with their ass, first with a finger then a toy to finally letting me strap up and do some role reversal(more than a one time thing for each of them). Having their prostate stimulated always got them extra hard and made them cum so much more.

Back