• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Pegging?

I´m a married guy and love woman, to be pegged and knotted. If "straight" only means the absence of attraction to human males I’m definitely straight; if other species count then bisex.
Exactly! I cant seem to get that across that I love getting knotted and pegged, but am not attracted to male humans

I LOVE being pegged! Its the best hands free orgasms I've ever had other than being knotted. I like it missionary with my legs folded back, either of us can touch my cock. If I stretch i can put my cock in my mouth when i cum.

Well that didn't last long for Brattykat007. She went supernova and got banned. Last time I checked, I think she created her profile on Sunday, and was well on her way to 300 messages and accumulating a lot of attention. When someone gets banned do the admins explain why or can anyone find out?
What does ban evasion mean?

I haven't done it and at the moment I'm not attracted to it, but I like it when someone sucks me off and puts a finger in me.
Let her use a vibrator instead of a finger. Doesn't have to be a monster, just an inch or so thick and six or seven inches long will do. It will open your eyes to new possibilities.

Back