• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Pegging?

Brattykat007= your thoughts on this question= What do you like about seeing a women peg a guy? 1. Is it the way her hips move, 2. The way her tits bounce up n down, 3. The size of the strap on she is using, 4. The color of the strap on dildo, 5. The dirty talk, 6. You like it fast like a jackhammer or slow n steady.

Brattykat007= your thoughts on this question= What do you like about seeing a women peg a guy? 1. Is it the way her hips move, 2. The way her tits bounce up n down, 3. The size of the strap on she is using, 4. The color of the strap on dildo, 5. The dirty talk, 6. You like it fast like a jackhammer or slow n steady.
Its all about control with me.

Speaking from a womans point of view who has pegged a couple of guys. What differentiates between being gay or straight is their attraction or non attraction to other guys. Both guys I pegged(at different times) were as straight as straight could be. But they enjoyed me playing with their ass, first with a finger then a toy to finally letting me strap up and do some role reversal(more than a one time thing for each of them). Having their prostate stimulated always got them extra hard and made them cum so much more.
Do you love the control of it?

If this has been done forgive me. Still trying to workout the site.

I do love pegging a good man. The question I want to ask is, how many men here love to be pegged & if a man (heterosexual) takes it is he still deemed to be "Straight".
Absolutely love being pegged. Love a nice pair of tits being pressed against my back as a nice strap-on slides into me. I dream of a reverse gangbang.

I do love pegging a good man. The question I want to ask is, how many men here love to be pegged & if a man (heterosexual) takes it is he still deemed to be "Straight".
First of all wow you look smoking hot 🔥.
I haven't been pegged but I'd love to try it. I'm in a straight marriage but I'm bi so that doesn't really help with your heterosexual question. Wife doesn't know I'm bi, actually no one that I know in real life knows 😅

I´m a married guy and love woman, to be pegged and knotted. If "straight" only means the absence of attraction to human males I’m definitely straight; if other species count then bisex.

Hello. Being penetrated has never caught my attention. But I don't know if I would rule it out if the woman I'm in a relationship with likes to do it. Men also like to penetrate their butts 😅. If a woman does it with a dildo, I wouldn't consider it a homosexual relationship.

Hello. Being penetrated has never caught my attention. But I don't know if I would rule it out if the woman I'm in a relationship with likes to do it. Men also like to penetrate their butts 😅. If a woman does it with a dildo, I wouldn't consider it a homosexual relationship.
Try it babes and thank you for your contribution 😘

I have been with a vibrator not a strap. I’d love to feel it again. My S.O. is pasty white not vanilla. I’ve mentioned that situation in another post. 😒 BUT yes and WHEN & WHERE CAN WE START? 😎

I like multiple sizes. Start with 8" then 10" then finish hard with a 12" dog knot dildo. I love submitting and her or him being very Degrading and verbal

Well that didn't last long for Brattykat007. She went supernova and got banned. Last time I checked, I think she created her profile on Sunday, and was well on her way to 300 messages and accumulating a lot of attention. When someone gets banned do the admins explain why or can anyone find out?

Back