I’m writing a PDF instructional e-book: A Complete Illustrated Guide to Dog Love

All,

Despite non-constructive, super toxic attitudes from Boomers saying essentially, "I had to learn the long, hard, embarrassing, painful way, and so should you," I've continued to work on this and despite some delays, I've finished the first section (with full photographs!):

A Complete Guide to Dog Love: Female Human: Male Dog (Section 1: 45 Page PDF)

IT IS STILL IN BETA!
IT IS STILL A ROUGH DRAFT!
THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE PRODUCT!

It is not as thorough as I want it to be. It is not as well-formatted as I want it to be. It takes a lot of time to distill, compile, and edit, from all of the sources (BeastForum, ZooVille, Veterinary Books, etc) that I use, and I want community input because want it to be a true community resource. For the record, I do, in fact respond to and address all constructive criticism.

If you have tips/sections that you think should be included, please send me a PM. I'm not going to address the haters who respond here anymore.

- RedBananaRed

Great work! Keep it up !

Hope there Will be a finished produkt.
By my opinion i am really looking forward to see this finished as a complete guide. 🤘 Awesome work..

Just found this thread out, so I just downloaded it.

Even though I haven't read a line yet, i know first-hand, how time consuming is to sitting down and writing a manuscript.

I am pretty sure that, with an input of positive criticism, the outcome will be fantastic. As soon as I go through it, i will suggest my 2-cent opinion (in PM)

Keep going (y)

Thank you for the wonderful work you have put together educating the newbies like me whats what. I agree with puppygirllover67 that I would have liked to see more diagrams about masturbation and handling and oral. But you are doing brilliantly. So thank you.

So glad to see that the comments have gotten less toxic as of late. Despite having just joined this forum we have been members of other sites for a while and are quite active in the lifestyle. I have seen many instructional write-ups and this one is by far the most ambitious and professional. Kudos to Redbananared for putting the time and effort into this project. I hope that there can be lots of collaborative proofreading of the document and all suggestions vetted to ensure the most complete and accurate guide possible. This really makes for a nice "one stop shop" of Doggie Love questions and answers and is very accessible and easy to digest.

I'm no expert but having this stuff in the right place and easy to find would be super helpful to the community. I don't agree with the whole find it yourself. Its here in the world somewhere so just go find it. That kind of attitude is gonna hurt more than help in my opinion. Not that it matters but I appreciate the effort you are putting in.

So, I’m about halfway through penning a PDF “ebook” with pictures, appendices, and great guidance for beginners.

Background: I noticed that there are about 7 threads about different aspects of sexual contact with dogs and I’ll include the following: F-MDog, F-FDog, M-FDog, M-MDog. There’s also incredible information even in comments throughout this forum and the predecessor (beast forum). I include biological analysis, common misconceptions, common mistakes, and tips. I give credit to the original posters wherever possible.

As a non-contributor to this community for the past 8 years, I know my strengths and I figured I could give back to this community.

I’ll post a preview tonight, but in the meantime, I’m hoping to gauge the general interest and add anything that you think the stickied educational Threads miss/don’t discuss.
I'd love this!

This is just amazing.... Thanks for putting the time and effort against it. Love the structure, how easy and amusing to read it is, and the pics.

Can wait right to keep progressing through it and reach the sections -man: female, -male: man :p xxxo - keep up the amazing work

Where can I find this guide that you've already posted? I've downloaded the one from the post but it always says can't open file after download. Maybe I'm not clicking the right attachment??? I'm so fresh on here just trying to look for some information lol.

Back