I’m writing a PDF instructional e-book: A Complete Illustrated Guide to Dog Love

So, I’m about halfway through penning a PDF “ebook” with pictures, appendices, and great guidance for beginners.

Background: I noticed that there are about 7 threads about different aspects of sexual contact with dogs and I’ll include the following: F-MDog, F-FDog, M-FDog, M-MDog. There’s also incredible information even in comments throughout this forum and the predecessor (beast forum). I include biological analysis, common misconceptions, common mistakes, and tips. I give credit to the original posters wherever possible.

As a non-contributor to this community for the past 8 years, I know my strengths and I figured I could give back to this community.

I’ll post a preview tonight, but in the meantime, I’m hoping to gauge the general interest and add anything that you think the stickied educational Threads miss/don’t discuss.

Hopefully this will have some staying power in the community, as I’m trying to make it indispensable and professional in appearance, unlike most tutorials I find online.

I forgot to add that I’m working on a neuter/spay section, adoption/breeder section, and some user testimonials comparing canine penis sizes.

Hopefully this will have some staying power in the community, as I’m trying to make it indispensable and professional in appearance, unlike most tutorials I find online.

I forgot to add that I’m working on a neuter/spay section, adoption/breeder section, and some user testimonials comparing canine penis sizes.
Seriously? That looks awesome!

I can already see something I will not like about this book.
Sexual training:
"further training the dog to not engage sexually until told to."

I will repeat what I have said a few times here and I stand by it:
Training animals for sex is wrong. The act must be consensual and ideally initiated by the animal, you must never use any treats, peanut butter, commands, or training methods to make an animal have sex with you or anyone else.
The reasoning behind that is simple, you can teach a dog to let a vet take his blood or trim his nails, clean ears... a clearly unpleasant possibly painful procedure that the dog will endure because there will be a reward in the end.
Bringing this to sex would completely rob you of any valuable feedback and you may end up doing something against the dog's will unknowingly or even worse, knowingly and the dog will withstand that for the reward.
Do not teach animals to have sex with people.

Moreover I went through it quickly and did not see any chapter on masturbation. You should start with the basics of how to actually handle a dog penis and how it works. You have already started with having sex.

There's already a ton of " How-To" info out there...whats so special about yours ?

The "how-to" information is in numerous threads, is not easy to search, and is sometimes even contained in comments. This organizes everything into one source, and has images as well. It'll be a one-stop shop. If you have any additional instructional resources, I'd love to see them.

I can already see something I will not like about this book.
Sexual training:
"further training the dog to not engage sexually until told to."

Moreover I went through it quickly and did not see any chapter on masturbation. You should start with the basics of how to actually handle a dog penis and how it works. You have already started with having sex.

Its like you didn't actually read it and just wanted to complain.

From Page 19: "I mentioned above that you can’t train a dog for sex. That’s very much true, but you can teach a dog sexual techniques that will make the experience better for both of you. While not an exhaustive guide to teaching dogs, here are some basics for training your dog. [...] What is most important is that your dog is trained to be a good dog. For example, your dog should stop when you tell him to do so."

Regarding masturbation, I include that manual and oral sex with a male dog in the "Post-coital section," but make a recommendation to attempt this at numerous points. I might add in a manual/oral sex section as a prelude to actual intercourse but I'm trying to avoid encouraging dil-dogging, which is unfortunately a thing.

Last edited:
Funny....I remember a very dear sub tellong me how this 'Dom' tried to seduce her, after reading something she wrote. He claimed he could teach her a lot, because except for the 1st volume of "50 Shades" there was literally nothing in real literature of value to a bdsm relationship. We laughed over that quite a bit. There is a VAST body of work on that subject, all of which makes far more sense, and is truer than the Fifty shades drivel. Its no different than beast, friend. The information is out there IF You DO the work. More, anything worth having or knowing is worth making an effort for.
This is why we have Libraries

Last edited:
Funny....I remember a very dear sub tellong me how this 'Dom' tried to seduce her, after reading something she wrote. He claimed he could teach her a lot, because except for the 1st volume of "50 Shades" there was literally nothing in real literature of value to a bdsm relatopnship. We laughed over that quite a bit. There is a VAST body of work on that subject, all of which makes far more sense, and is truer than the Fifty shades drivel. Its no different than beast, friend. The information is out there IF You DO the work. More, anything worth having or knowing is worth making an effort for.
This is why we have Libraries

I’ve done hours and hours of document compilation, I’ve seen slideshows, and videos. I’ve been in this for years.

I’m asking for constructive criticism. If there’s an instructional with a format that you like, please post or recommend it.

So, I’m about halfway through penning a PDF “ebook” with pictures, appendices, and great guidance for beginners.

Background: I noticed that there are about 7 threads about different aspects of sexual contact with dogs and I’ll include the following: F-MDog, F-FDog, M-FDog, M-MDog. There’s also incredible information even in comments throughout this forum and the predecessor (beast forum). I include biological analysis, common misconceptions, common mistakes, and tips. I give credit to the original posters wherever possible.

As a non-contributor to this community for the past 8 years, I know my strengths and I figured I could give back to this community.

I’ll post a preview tonight, but in the meantime, I’m hoping to gauge the general interest and add anything that you think the stickied educational Threads miss/don’t discuss.

I think you are doing the right thing in writing one (y)

I’ve done hours and hours of document compilation, I’ve seen slideshows, and videos. I’ve been in this for years.

I’m asking for constructive criticism. If there’s an instructional with a format that you like, please post or recommend it.
You just got it. Encourage your readers to do the work. There is:
a) no such thing as a free lunch
b) no one size fits all
c) no onestop shop
d) no information contained in comments that cannot be found elsewhere. But that suggests youre using very limited sources, all from here. Now we're back to the so-called bdsm guy who hadn't a clue what was out there
e) most importantly, no way for most of the people who you believe "need" such additions to such literature as there is to confirm anything you tell them WITHOUT doing their own research. Handing them prepackaged "knowledge" will simply complicate life for all of us...
Dont take this personally; it's nothing I haven't said before. You're welcome to do or say anything you like. Just be prepared to be challenged on every point you maje that isn't rock-solid truth. You're herding cats.
f) Be damn sure if you quote anyone, you credit it.
Good luck

You just got it. Encourage your readers to do the work. There is:
a) no such thing as a free lunch
b) no one size fits all
c) no onestop shop
d) no information contained in comments that cannot be found elsewhere. But that suggests youre using very limited sources, all from here. Now we're back to the so-called bdsm guy who hadn't a clue what was out there
e) most importantly, no way for most of the people who you believe "need" such additions to such literature as there is to confirm anything you tell them WITHOUT doing their own research. Handing them prepackaged "knowledge" will simply complicate life for all of us...
Dont take this personally; it's nothing I haven't said before. You're welcome to do or say anything you like. Just be prepared to be challenged on every point you maje that isn't rock-solid truth. You're herding cats.
f) Be damn sure if you quote anyone, you credit it.
Good luck

Nothing that you’re writing is constructive criticism on what I made. Please stop. Go make your meta complaints elsewhere.

Edit: Also, you definitely didn't read it. I have disclaimers throughout the document on how the advice applies to most, but not all. If I can provide a 95% solution to make this more accessible to people, then it's better than what we have. Or hey, go find a book on human-dog sex in your local library. As you said, "do the work yourself."

Last edited:
Ok Boomer, post the book then, or your words are meaningless.
Which one? There are hundreds....From Gamiani, to Boccaccio to My Secret Life , from Kinsey to Krafft -Ebbing to Masters and Johnson, to Nancy Friday's Secret Garden series, each of which has a beast section. Human sexuality isnt any kind of new, and no aspect of it is either.
oh..dont forget the non-peer reviewed Hani Miletti study that everyone loves so much....then there are the guides already posted here. Some of the above are fiction, some are bonafide studies by known Science people. Even fiction, though, has truth in it....learning to separate the wheat from the chaff is part of any reasonable education.
Again, millie....youre taking it personally. So...what are your credentials, since you have NO track record here? Ten years of anonymous hanging out? Keep in mind that you will be publishing things that could get unknowing newbs and critters hurt, critters confiscated, or worse. There are cops who cruise the "community"....better warn your readers about that too. Im going to let it go here, so it doesn't become a flame war. Just trying to understand what you know that no one else does.

Cool, I can’t wait to read it. We need more how to guides. Don’t be discouraged by the cynics out there.

Training animals for sex is wrong. The act must be consensual and ideally initiated by the animal, you must never use any treats, peanut butter, commands, or training methods to make an animal have sex with you or anyone else.

There is no bad to wake the desire of your pet and training the dog 👙 💖🐕.
However they already desire us, look : aren’t they excited when the rose penis is outside while rubbing onto the leg of the familly’s mother ?😁

sex trans spices is very natural when Platoniscism and christianism are not hanging around in the head 👻...⚰️

The only wrong is the rape of animals, 🐑, 🐍, 🐓, 🐐, 🐎, 🐄, that’s very bad because the animal in this case do not desire it, and for little animal it is a crual killing 😢
Shame these rapers !

Last edited:
Back