How to tell if a girl is into zoo?

There is no concrete way to know.

A subtle hint in a conversation..................maybe making it the topic of the conversation

If you are so bold as to ask make sure that you know this person well enough to not ruffle any feathers or they could become a woman that you used to chat with very quickly.

Women will not even admit it to themselves, so they are certainly not going to admit it to a stranger. They certainly will not admit it online. I can vouch for this, based on women's conversations that I had the good luck to eavesdrop on, most women who own a big dog will let it lick them down below.

A good sign that a woman might have an inclination for it is if you meet her in person and she sees a dog with an erection and she compliments the size of his cock. If she has the Zeta tattoo then she is one hundred percent into it.

Women will not even admit it to themselves, so they are certainly not going to admit it to a stranger. They certainly will not admit it online.
You know what? It just clicked in to me from your comment that every ADD/Asperger snowflake listing his 10,000 mental illnesses, triggers, orientations, fetishes and claimed genders, none of them has been a born-female :unsure:

You know what? It just clicked in to me from your comment that every ADD/Asperger snowflake listing his 10,000 mental illnesses, triggers, orientations, fetishes and claimed genders, none of them has been a born-female :unsure:
It would be interesting to see a study done to support your very interesting theory.

Women have a set of secret signals that we give each other. That lets the other female know whether we like K9 sex or not. Men are not, and never will be privileged to this code. You can all the guesses and wonder about it. But, in the end unless she tells you. You will honestly never know.
I think that's true with more than just this. The whole Mars and Venus thing. :)

I've seen many women on MeetMe, Tinder, SnapChat, etc. that are all single and flaunt it frequently, but also have large male dogs, the Dog Mom trend. It makes me wonder often of what they do behind closed doors, but also got me thinking about how to tell whether or not they could be into the zoo life.

So my question to you ladies (or anyone rather) is: How do you know if a woman is into zoo
I've seen many women on MeetMe, Tinder, SnapChat, etc. that are all single and flaunt it frequently, but also have large male dogs, the Dog Mom trend. It makes me wonder often of what they do behind closed doors, but also got me thinking about how to tell whether or not they could be into the zoo life.

So my question to you ladies (or anyone rather) is: How do you know if a woman is into zoo?
Ask her if she does it doggy style.. Then ask her again with a wink and hang your tongue out and pant

As a woman I would say by owning a really sexy, intact dog and watching for women who can't help but stare lustfully at them. My neighbors have a great dane that is so hot I always stare at him. The way his huge balls sway back and forth when he walks mmmmm
My Danes would loved to meet you.,.wish you where my neighbor.

Women have a set of secret signals that we give each other. That lets the other female know whether we like K9 sex or not. Men are not, and never will be privileged to this code. You can all the guesses and wonder about it. But, in the end unless she tells you. You will honestly never know.
Without uttering a single word, we can communicate everything with those codes and signals...

99.99% are not into it
actually, I would say 99.99 percent just would never talk about it, you would be surprised to know how many women are actually either into it, want to try it, have fantasies they would never act on. or simply know it exists, and aren't grossed out by it. It is considered one of the worst taboos out there even though all of us here love it :) but ladies especially have to be very secretive about such a thing.

As a woman I would say by owning a really sexy, intact dog and watching for women who can't help but stare lustfully at them. My neighbors have a great dane that is so hot I always stare at him. The way his huge balls sway back and forth when he walks mmmmm
ohhh my boy is a Dane, they are bigggg boys

I wish I was your neighbor

The large male dogs are for protection. A lone single female walking alone anywhere or living alone are at risk of a crime. a large male dog they think is a deterrent. Zoos think it means something else but women are just trying to protect themselves.

Reactions: pes
We visit various dog parks and the leash-free ones, for us, has more opportunities to ask an owner "we love your dog, do you breed him?" and pay attention to their body language and eye contact. The question is framed to indicate our interest in possibly being available for the next litter or after a few visits, some discussion that can lean in the direction of zoo activity. We never press the issue, we let time take it's course.
We have only connected with one couple and their German Shepherd but we still enjoy the hours spent speculating and observing.

That's the hard part, to someone to admit or tell it.

Btw, the couple with the shepherd, was into breeding the shepherd? or "breeding" him?

We visit various dog parks and the leash-free ones, for us, has more opportunities to ask an owner "we love your dog, do you breed him?" and pay attention to their body language and eye contact. The question is framed to indicate our interest in possibly being available for the next litter or after a few visits, some discussion that can lean in the direction of zoo activity. We never press the issue, we let time take it's course.
We have only connected with one couple and their German Shepherd but we still enjoy the hours spent speculating and observing.
Maybe I need to hang out in the parks. Just to observe if there are women asking these questions. :)

Well.. its def a way to meet. But really, its about chemistry first, just being at ease and it leading to a next step with you and her. The chances of the whole "revealing/sharing" a sexual K9 interest or activity is reallllly rare right on the spot. If she wants to go there with you, you'll know it when she's ready. It really helps if the guy has a fun n handsome male dog too. jussssst sayin' ; ) .. Most doggy gals are just dog-people first.. sharing more comes with trust and being really comfy with someone.
Doesn’t sound much different than any first date. Only instead of the nice shirt and groomed hair that catches her attention, it’s your dog. Been told if I had one, probably would have stumbled into someone already.

Doesn’t sound much different than any first date. Only instead of the nice shirt and groomed hair that catches her attention, it’s your dog. Been told if I had one, probably would have stumbled into someone already.
Hmmmm.. well women aren't really out trolling for doggy dates that I've experienced anyway. But we do like a confident guy that we connect with. goes from there.. but yes, of course having a dog helps ; ) .. but don't even think of getting a dog only for that reason. Doesn't work and its not fair to him

The

The couple was into him breeding her... We connected about a dozen times before her hubby asked the identical question of us... I replied that it's enjoyable breeding our Lab, leaving a little wiggle room if they got terribly upset by fumbling around with how many nice people we have met who wished to have puppies with our dog as the stud... they realized we were both referring to the dogs breeding the wives, so no need to fumble around... we sat as the dogs played and eventually got around to when and where... Still being nervous, we had them over for dinner, then we went there for dinner, then went out for lunch then set a date.

Interesting story, i've seen you have plenty stories with you, pretty much an active couple?

The downside of country living; there are no dog parks withing 75 miles of my house. A very good opportunity to meet with other zoos that's not available to me.

Back