• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How many are zoo exclusive?

are your zoo exclusive?

• I'm zoo exclusive

Votes: 422 34.4%
  • I'm not zoo exclusive

Votes: 721 58.7%
  • I'm Involuntarily celibate - Incel

Votes: 85 6.9%

• Total voters
I agree and from hearing your experience and perspective I can very much understand why you feel the way you do
There is no way I can explain to you how much disgust and hate I felt for myself for years. I thought myself to be Satan himself, some cruel monster. I pushed it down every single day so that no one would notice anything off or wrong. But every night it came back and I'd feel that hate again

I don't like when people label themselves incorrectly.

is that an autism thing? i swear i'm undiagnosed autistic .. because my understanding is that's very much a common feeling, of needing things to fit into their proper boxes, and being quite frustrated when they don't. i suffer from that A LOT.

right, but what he meant was it won't stop other people from saying to you "you just haven't met the right human".
honestly this kind of brings up a pretty good option. I saw a video awhile back. it was funny but it had a truth ring to it. was based around a straight man wanting to marry another straight man. Never sleep together. they could both see and do who ever they wanted. they just wanted someone to share the household expenses with and get those tax breaks. I feel something similar could work if you are not sexually attracted to other human but do find comfort in being able to have someone around to talk to and things. a similar set up could be formed to that. obvious both would need to be zoo and trust would have to be massive but could work. just a thought

It's just that I hate when people try to be something they are not because they think it's cool or because they want attention. My dad did that and I hate it.

Edit: this was in response to juan_doe_drei

I was thinking about the PTSD situation but could make words with it. And I do know some people fake it, I've met a few. Same with the PTSD thing. I know for a fact it was all fake for attention
and what kind of attention do you think would someone get for probably not believing someone really is zoo-exclusive? that's kinda the vibe i got from ms.whatever's initial reply. that she's content being zoo-exclusive for now.

honestly this kind of brings up a pretty good option. I saw a video awhile back. it was funny but it had a truth ring to it. was based around a straight man wanting to marry another straight man. Never sleep together. they could both see and do who ever they wanted. they just wanted someone to share the household expenses with and get those tax breaks. I feel something similar could work if you are not sexually attracted to other human but do find comfort in being able to have someone around to talk to and things. a similar set up could be formed to that. obvious both would need to be zoo and trust would have to be massive but could work. just a thought
This.

There is no way I can explain to you how much disgust and hate I felt for myself for years. I thought myself to be Satan himself, some cruel monster. I pushed it down every single day so that no one would notice anything off or wrong. But every night it came back and I'd feel that hate again

totally feel your pain, though i think i was probably a bit less disgusted with myself than you were, so maybe i don't. that said, if you still need to talk about it and want to PM me, feel free (though zoocadia is probably the better place to do so).

this is basically my current situation, actually (minus the two of us dating other humans on the side -- we're both only attracted to non-humans). it works pretty well, but as you say, there needs to be a lot of trust and compromise and planning, etc.

It's just that I hate when people try to be something they are not because they think it's cool or because they want attention. My dad did that and I hate it.

Edit: this was in response to juan_doe_drei

fair enough.

seems odd to start a separate poll to make the intent more clear, but i admit i'm considering it.

this is basically my current situation, actually (minus the two of us dating other humans on the side -- we're both only attracted to non-humans). it works pretty well, but as you say, there needs to be a lot of trust and compromise and planning, etc.
yeah the seeing other humans on the side was pertaining to the video I mentioned with the 2 straight men. FOr zoo exclusive that wouldnt be the case. But you can be with someone and love them in a platonic non sexual way. if you are lucky to find such a person try it out for a few months as roommates and see how it goes. separate bedrooms and all that. obviously marriage is a big step not to be considered lightly but if both are on board those tax benefits are huge. its honestly the thing I miss most about being married lol those tax cuts

perhaps there are some people with very little people experience to actually be sure what they are haha. sad but there it is.
I mean while fucking i was trying to fantasize about dogs hahahaha but to no avail was not enough

perhaps you _are_ "zoo exclusive", then. it's possible. does it change anything about how you're perceived here? it really shouldn't.

i admit i think @ILoveFemaleGSD's response was a bit harsh, considering the conclusions i came to above, though i have felt exactly as he does for a long time (and who knows, maybe i will again after time has passed, but i hope not).

you responded to me later with "i don't mind i can take a bit criticism even if it is not totally founded." .. and i want to say that i think you're right, it wasn't totally founded and was, again, "a bit harsh".

so on his behalf, i apologize and hope you don't feel unwelcome here because of it.

yeah the seeing other humans on the side was pertaining to the video I mentioned with the 2 straight men. FOr zoo exclusive that wouldnt be the case. But you can be with someone and love them in a platonic non sexual way. if you are lucky to find such a person try it out for a few months as roommates and see how it goes. separate bedrooms and all that. obviously marriage is a big step not to be considered lightly but if both are on board those tax benefits are huge. its honestly the thing I miss most about being married lol those tax cuts

yes. thus far we have decided not to get married for multiple reasons, but there are (as you point out), good reasons to do so. but there are also negatives we need to keep in mind.

i definitely was lucky. it was like i gained another brother later in my life.

yes. thus far we have decided not to get married for multiple reasons, but there are (as you point out), good reasons to do so. but there are also negatives we need to keep in mind.

i definitely was lucky. it was like i gained another brother later in my life.
def some negatives as well especially if for what ever reason it has to end. But Im thrilled for you that you found that person. I hope everything works out for you both

I just want to say for whats its worth Im proud of you guys. Its not easy to admit when we do something wrong. It makes me happy to be a part of the community. I am by no means zoo exclusive and have a wonderful woman in my life but at the end of the day were all zoo's. So thank you for bringing back a civil and insightful conversation <3

That's how I try to be, but sometimes I slip. In this case, I think what kinda set me off was the unexpected extreme backlash. Not that that is an excuse, but I'm just spewing for myself what I think caused it so I can try to avoid this type of situation again, no matter where it may be

That's how I try to be, but sometimes I slip. In this case, I think what kinda set me off was the unexpected extreme backlash. Not that that is an excuse, but I'm just spewing for myself what I think caused it so I can try to avoid this type of situation again, no matter where it may be
all we can do is try to be a better version of ourselves tomorrow than we are today. there will always be those that choose to insult and instigate. dont stoop to their level. let them stay down there by themselves looking like the fool. it not always easy. trust me I know that I loose my shit sometimes too when Im passionate about something. were only human so dont beat yourself up to much

I apologize on my own behalf, @Snowman . I was most certainly way too harsh about it and I do hope you don't feel unwelcome here
Belief me ive been around for a while and seen some rude people that still run their mouths here and actually scare new people off asking questions they seem stupid or fake.
your not one of em.
Mostly read stuff here since i have to be careful as i live in a small country and one personal picture for example says a lot.
So freedom to talk about stuff is limited in a way.

I'm zoo exclusive... human relationships have too much nuance and I'm pretty direct. I have been attracted to women but mostly after we've spent alot of time together and attempted a couple of relationships. It's just not worth the hassle for me. I wouldn't mind marrying another zoo exclusive for friendship and companionship though.

Reactions: K9D
Would've loved to do that with Ms Molly but she decided to go straight to saying fuck you instead of actually talking to me
When I feel attacked, I fight back. Period. And there are no rules in Love and War.

There are a number of post from others that fall outside your definition of Zoo Exclusive, but you chose to direct your “education” at me, and I never claimed to be exclusive! I would have left it alone but you kept coming back trying to explain how you’re right and I’m wrong. It’s annoying.

I personally wouldn't say that I hate it, I rather consider it stupid and in my head I label such ppl as idiots. But you could also pity them because they are not happy with who they are in reality.

totally feel your pain, though i think i was probably a bit less disgusted with myself than you were, so maybe i don't. that said, if you still need to talk about it and want to PM me, feel free (though zoocadia is probably the better place to do so).
Also in reply to I love female GSD: I wonder why you guys hated yourself so much. Perhaps it's somewhere in this thread where you explain it. Has it got to do with upbringing, with the expectations of your parents or society? I mean, I was probably lucky because I began to "create" myself at a very early age already. I think it was mostly in the lyrics of songs I heard at that time, e.g. Iron Man by Black Sabbath, Don't let it show by Alan Parson's Project, Rough and Ready by Saxon, I can survive by Triumph, and the like, supported by several books and texts. One was "The Little Prince" where a scientist dressed in the traditonal clothes of his country made a presentation about the Prince's home planet, and nobody would listen to him. Some time later he did the same dressed up in a suit "and everybody agreed to what he said". That told me very early how stupid ppl are for example by judging other ppl according to the clothes they wear. And that's why I began building my own standards and not worrying so much about what other ppl think or say. But of course that's not always easy as we all are social beings and want to be accepted.

Back