How long can you go without having sex.

I have never bothered to find out. Is this a "man thing"? Or are you talking about edging? I cannot recall a single day in the last 24 years when I haven't had an orgasm of some kind at least once in a day.
It's having sex with someone else not on your own I suppose otherwise Im on the same boat lol been a few weeks where I have been with someone but orgasming well that happens daily lol

It's having sex with someone else not on your own I suppose otherwise Im on the same boat lol been a few weeks where I have been with someone but orgasming well that happens daily lol
Oh, honey, even having self-inflicted orgasms is still "having sex"!

I guess in a way it is a form of sex but that's not what we are referencing lol in our comments above, well at least not me.

Yeah its alright been a few weeks tho nothing too long just moving around havent had time to get with a sneaky link you know.
I hear you. I've been dealing with a lot as well the last few years but I'm forcing myself to get out again and getting positive feedback, so it hopefully won't be too much longer now lol

I hear you. I've been dealing with a lot as well the last few years but I'm forcing myself to get out again and getting positive feedback, so it hopefully won't be too much longer now lol
More power to you man I'm active and all but I have been moving around too much recently so neither me nor my boys have seen action in a while lol. I just hope you keep at it man at first its a bit weird but you'll get used to it thats how it happened with me a few years back.

After my wife and I had been dating for a few months, I made a joke about how she saved me from a (sex) dry spell. And that it had been the longest I'd gone since losing my virginity. She said it was the same for her.

I asked how long it had been and she said since October, and she was getting close to making some bad life choices (as if I wasn't one). First time we had sex was in February, so 4 months. Mine dry spell had been two years :ROFLMAO:

I have gone years without. There were times throughout the year that I found myself get hornier, I just jerked off more though.
Having a partner and living and sleeping with him on the same bed is a completely different story. After about 5 days of not having sex, it gets really hard to not think about.
If I'm in a relationship it was always been multiple times a week, everyday wasn't unheard of. Neither was multiple times a day. Late fall and winter always brought the freak out in me also

I suppose I can go as long as I want to if I put my mind to it but why put yourself through that punishment.😃 I'm comfortable doing it once a day or at least once every second day. Three or four days around my girl with no action and I start to suffer psychologically. I can't do anything, I can't think straight, I can't focus, she's all I can think about.

For me it's close to 4 years without sex *my dogs are old and living their golden age*🤔😂 my partners have been only animals, so I'm still technically a human virgin 🤔

🥺Well due to wife’s physical & mental health issues that have been ongoing , I have not had intercourse in 13 years. I’ve gotten 2 blowjobs. None recently.

Back