How long can you go without having sex.

Until a dog trys to mount or flag their tail; show visble interest. Theres times i go without having sex for months. Sometimes even years. In peroids of my life i didnt have a dog of my own. Currently id say every 6 months, me and my girl mostly make love during her heat cycles

More energy, vigor, creativity. Every time I go for a while without orgasm it makes me feel more "present" in the moment. People feel your energy change and become more magnetic to you. It's really weird. Of course, women can do this practice too. It's really just avoiding orgasm to achieve a higher state of intuition, through subjugation of the Ego. Oldest form of "sex magic" there is (white tantra in eastern traditions). Orgasm does the opposite effect as it expands Ego.
poor thing

Many years(3+ & counting). And i have done so multiple times throughout my life. A lot of times I've thought I am asexual but when I seriously consider this and ponder the nature of human sexuality I realize asexual is right next to hypersexual on the spectrum of it all. And a lot of times I also feel hypersexual, based on how long I can perform with or without a partner and my abundance of sexual thoughts and desires. I think its easy for me to go without because overall I havent done a lot of sex and its hard to miss what you never had. But I'm generally not interested in socializing with people let alone touching or being touched by them. I truly require an intellectual or emotional basis to form a connection but I think I get classified by others as the player type by my appearance. When/if they then find out I'm not that player type I think they are disappointed because I don't fit into their expectations of me. I internalized a lot of these perceptions of myself and rarely if ever bring up sex and the lack of it in my life but here in this community I'm willing the share as I'm hopeful folks here are not so judgemental and narrow minded.

Depends I usually dont like to rush sex im more an romantic person so for me its quite hard to have sex with an person im not bounded.

Can't live without it. Sex is valuable part of my life. If i have it regularly my actions are more reasonable, calm and wiser, my appearance is much better. If i could, i would have it every heckin day. On evenings and mornings.
Currently it's about 2 months without sex. Ball are swelling, thoughts rushing and disturbing my mind.

I’m married and so far with the wife the drought is over a month. I’ve never been with animals but would love to try a dog

Well whether it be myself or the wife or an animal, probably about 3 days is all I can take then I'm getting it somewhere.

I may be able to not have sex for weeks but my two handsome men can't wait to make me their bitch and breed me every other week. It used to be several times a week but I started giving them handjobs to give my pussy a break. lol.

Back