How long can you go without having sex.

When I first became active (with a human) I could easily go months without sex. Sometimes I did in between boyfriends. It didn't really bother me. Currently I haven't been active with a man for almost three years.

Since becoming active (with a canine) the most I tend to go without it, at most two weeks. That's often rare though. My lover and I are very happy and normally one or both of us are horny at any given time it seems lol

Depends on what outlets are available and timing. No sex won't kill you....you'll just wish you were dead.😉

Years upon years if I wanted to.
I would survive, same could not be said if I stopped eating.

With a human? No attraction to them, so... never.
With a nonhuman? Dogs are goofballs, I lack the resources to give a horse the care he or she needs, and any other species I'm attracted to is a complete pipe dream, so... also never.
With penetrable toys? Longer than a couple days between nuts and I start to go stir-crazy. A general lack of social interaction is slowly beginning to do me in, though.

Technically you can go with no sex for your entire life. There are animals that are forced to do that every day.
I can do that as long as is needed. But after about 3 days I begin to think about yiffy things a lot more and easily get an erection with little touch.

When it's up to me, I'm good with a nice 1-2 day break. When it's up to them it's nearly every day, and a guilt trip face on days I say no.

I can go thru periods of hypersexuality and others of little to no interest in sex. I'm bi so, currently:

With M - 3 days
With W - 10 years
With K9 - Almost 50 years (i.e., not yet)

Well let's see, I'm a 40 year old virgin, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say 80 years.

Back