How do I find a beast girlfriend?

I've been looking for over a decade. It's not likely to happen. I'd recommend you just find someone to love and don't worry about what they're into. Hypocritical of me to say, but, the longer you look, the harder it gets to accept it won't happen.

So basically like the title says...

I really want a girlfriend who is into at least dogs. Either already doing things or wants to.

How do I find a girl like this without embarrassing myself?
Why, That's the first thing that comes to my mind, do you want a girlfriend or a toy? I'm happy to dabble in the taboo world of k9 and whatever, but if a guy came onto me at the start telling me that's what he was looking for in a partner I would slap him and leave. Try the subtle old fashioned approach of seduction, get to know her and ease her into the idea, or you could just advertise on locanto, but trust me no genuine replies, I tried to find like minded people lol, and here you are .

Why, That's the first thing that comes to my mind, do you want a girlfriend or a toy? I'm happy to dabble in the taboo world of k9 and whatever, but if a guy came onto me at the start telling me that's what he was looking for in a partner I would slap him and leave. Try the subtle old fashioned approach of seduction, get to know her and ease her into the idea, or you could just advertise on locanto, but trust me no genuine replies, I tried to find like minded people lol, and here you are .

I absolutely fail to see why Pillar deserves a slap here. Plenty of girls want a guy for sexual reasons, all he is saying is he'd like to find someone that shares his kink.

umm i’m right here

but seriously, if you find someone who is already SUPER kinky and open minded, you’ll inherently have better luck. or at the very least find a hedonist. bring it up slowly. i’ve made a post on here before saying i had a list of kinks that i showed that included it which is true, but that still leaves ambiguity. like am i into knotted toys? am i into the fantasy? do i actually want it? i’d been dating my boyfriend for a solid two and a half years before i showed him a video of a dog licking my pussy.

I’m a woman, for reference.

I actually got inspired by this post over a week ago and messaged someone here who shared a niche fantasy of mine. We’ve been talking 24/7 nonstop since last Monday. Everyone else is right: you don’t find a beast gf - she finds you. ;)

So you're saying I should spam my fantasies around as bait until I snag one.

if a guy came onto me at the start telling me that's what he was looking for in a partner I would slap him and leave. Try the subtle old fashioned approach of seduction, get to know her and ease her into the idea

Why does it always have to be games and subtlety?

I've learned that's just what some people want and expect of humans. With dogs there's no need for subtlety as they cannot speak, but dogs also love playful games. Hell, when it comes to games and subtlety, dogs are 1,000 times better at it than I am.

So basically like the title says...

I really want a girlfriend who is into at least dogs. Either already doing things or wants to.

How do I find a girl like this without embarrassing myself?
Been trying for that same thing for 20yrs.

I have met many female zoo's but none with any staying power.

In my experience with zoo women, my zoo buddy said it best: they are like trying to nail jellow to a wall.

I have helped a few of them with a pony studs and my k9 stud.. But they all dissaper after they get what they want.

Coarse a lot of the ppl in my state are,to put it kindly: blinded by the book of mormon and can't think outside the church.
They have no individual thought prosses!

Hopfuly I will have more luck in Colorado

Been trying for that same thing for 20yrs.

I have met many female zoo's but none with any staying power.

In my experience with zoo women, my zoo buddy said it best: they are like trying to nail jellow to a wall.

I have helped a few of them with a pony studs and my k9 stud.. But they all dissaper after they get what they want.

Coarse a lot of the ppl in my state are,to put it kindly: blinded by the book of mormon and can't think outside the church.
They have no individual thought prosses!

Hopfuly I will have more luck in Colorado
Wow, I wonder why they don’t like you enough to stay. ?

Wow, I wonder why they don’t like you enough to stay. ?
I don't think it's a matter of liking me.

I think it is a simple matter of what most every zoo has gone throu: feeling dirty for being zoo.. Like you should not have done this.

Basicaly I think it boils down to, they tried it and they are over it or can't get over the guilt feeling.

I am a very outspoken and honest person, so I do have a tendancey to piss ppl off with my oppinon.

However I won't sugar coat things to make ppl feel better.. You arnt doing them any favors by hiding the truth.. Even if it is your version of it.

I posted this on another forum, but it works for here also.
t's not impossible to find someone. I met someone, moved in together and later married. We never discussed this subject, just like people have posted it is a hard conversation to start. One night we were fooling around and our dog who was hit by a car a few years before was watching us and I said something like, with his injury and wondered out loud if he could have puppies or even get it up. She said that it was his leg that was injured and it shouldn't stop him from getting an erection. After a little back and forth she started to rub his sheath and he got hard. I asked her was does his penis feel like and she slid her hand higher and stroked him until he came. After that it was easy to talk about and after being together for more then 5 years she shared her desires and I shared mine. We spent the next 13 years fulfilling all our fantasies until she passed away from cancer a few years ago.
On a separate not about "nice guys" my wife was a beautiful woman and told me that she loved me because I am a "nice guy"

I like the art of seduction, and the game is something that I recall as an important mating ritual, we all know the rules and if no effort is needed life would be a little boring.

I like the art of seduction, and the game is something that I recall as an important mating ritual, we all know the rules and if no effort is needed life would be a little boring.
I sure as hell don't know anything about any of that, but then again, it explains why I'm single, LOL.

Not art. Game. Lets not mince words here. And obviously many, many people do not understand said 'rules'. Id rather upfront honesty be used.

I was quite lucky. There was an anonymous social media app a few years ago that shut down. I got talking to a girl and we discussed most of our kinks/fantasies and such and they matched. I got brave and mentioned zoo and luckily she was into it too and was already active with her dog. We became friends and have been fwb since. I'm still looking for the 'girlfriend' part though.

Be very lucky and find one on a site like this. Like me i'm so blessed with her she is not only my best friend now but also my partner:) Post something about your self on this site? And maybe try to open yourself up for a long distance relationship??
The best way to find people is to do exactly that: put yourself out there - say something of your own! Make a post, a comment, anything to show your personality and what you like. Perhaps that person is hoping to find someone just like you.

The best way to find people is to do exactly that: put yourself out there - say something of your own! Make a post, a comment, anything to show your personality and what you like. Perhaps that person is hoping to find someone just like you.
Alright then, be honest with me, I'm being honest with you.

"Hi there, I'm a real housebody, a quiet type of guy with some awkwardness and no friends and few hobbies. Makes under 35k a year, early 30s."

Sound good? :ROFLMAO:

If you’re submissive and angling to become someone’s houseboy, those sound like excellent qualifications!
Now, if that's what any potential mate think, I'm just being used. :(

I'm not submissive unless I'm being paid for it - and this only applies to women, I'm not into men. But it better be very well paid, I don't do more than slight humiliation for anything under $25 an hour. (Edit: forgot to add, no abuse.)

Even then, there's going to be limits on what I will and won't "submit" to.

Still, that's kind of hurtful to be reduced to houseboy, when I'm a human being. ? But I'm more than appreciative of your brutal honesty. (y)

Last edited:
Back