How do I find a beast girlfriend?

its not illegal or wrong (or even difficult) to ask a girl if she would ever consider getting fucked and knotted by a dog. thats a question thats on them.. not you.

;hey this is a wierd question but do you think this is hot?;

;what do you think about doggy.. have you ever seen it online?;

;sometimes i think my doggo makes girls come harder then I do;

with hardly any risk, comes great reward..

..if you have a dog already

Attachments

• wantadogslutt.png
    wantadogslutt.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 308
You can be reported for suspected animal abuse based on suspicious questions like that and then investigations can be opened. If the other person is really disgusted by beast I don't think it would be a far stretch that they would turn you in based on suspicions.

I'm having similar troubles except I'm looking for a boyfriend already into beast.
Problem with Introducing a partner to it is the risk that they will report you to family or the authorities, especially since they're cracking down on beast I'm the legal systems.

NINE ONE ONE OPERATOR>> SOME GUY I KNOW MADE A COMMENT TO ME ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH DOGS>>!!!?? SEND THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY

HEY YOU! GRANNY!! YEAH YOU>>>> DID YOU KNOW YOUR GRANDSON IS NOT ONLY GAY.. BUT HE FUCKS DAWGGGSSSSS

(this reminds me of a time i accidentally messaged my friends twin sister about her wanting golden showers on reddit.. heh. OOPS. luckily she forwarded it to her sister and then we had a laugh about it)

You can be reported for suspected animal abuse based on suspicious questions like that and then investigations can be opened. If the other person is really disgusted by beast I don't think it would be a far stretch that they would turn you in based on suspicions.

Yeah that's what I'm really worried about, if someone is disgusted by this they can ruin your reputation and life. Main reason I came here.

I'm having similar troubles except I'm looking for a boyfriend already into beast.
Problem with Introducing a partner to it is the risk that they will report you to family or the authorities, especially since they're cracking down on beast I'm the legal systems.

But

But if love is truly mutual than anything can be shared. It just takes time and patience.

NINE ONE ONE OPERATOR>> SOME GUY I KNOW MADE A COMMENT TO ME ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH DOGS>>!!!?? SEND THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY

HEY YOU! GRANNY!! YEAH YOU>>>> DID YOU KNOW YOUR GRANDSON IS NOT ONLY GAY.. BUT HE FUCKS DAWGGGSSSSS

(this reminds me of a time i accidentally messaged my friends twin sister about her wanting golden showers on reddit.. heh. OOPS. luckily she forwarded it to her sister and then we had a laugh about it)

I mean my brother had a vengeful ex out him as gay to our family so I don't think it's unreasonable that a mad ex would out you on something that is illegal.

So many relationships are temporary though. And a lot of them end badly. It's like would you tell your partner that you drive drunk regularly like every week? No because they might report you.

But over time in a relationship trust is built and so is acceptance. If it's something you truly feel strongly about than you can talk with them or slowly introduce it. Behind closed doors people are much more different.

im not interested in guys but i get hit up on dating sites all the time by gay and trans guys for hookups and just for fun i will always bait them with a well im not interested but would you try my dog..??

and i have like.. NEVER.. had a guy who said he wasnt interested or curious. gay and bi guys will fuck or be fucked by pretty much anything that moves. girls getting freaked out is one thing.. but any guy with a swinging dick is going to understand you cant rape the willing, especially when theyre rock hard and right on top of you.

i mean, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and your concern is legitimate in the context of it being a thing that could possibly happen.. but from my lifetime of experience i would say most of that concern is nothing more then projection and insecurity.

people are either curious, or they find the subject rather distasstefull.. and like all repulsive things.. 99% of people would rather just change the subject in order to avoid even having to address it.. << and you will be wise to heed that mannerism - dont be obnoxious, forceful or needlessly repetitive, or wantonly self incriminating, and you will most likely be fine.

@Janedoe - If you own a male dog and posted on this forum you were looking for other guys... YOU WOULD GET OVERWHELMED WITH RESPONSES. if you posted your address it would be like the scene from fight club where you open the door and theres guys who have been standing on the doorstep for days waiting for you to let them enter. "you dont want it bad enough get lost" SLAM..

in a month or two your front yard would look like a los angeles tent city and youd have the pick of the litter.

i mean if you have a dog and live in california let *ME* know. I know dozens of different dudes on here that want to meet you. ill be happy to be the gate keeper.. heh itll get them the fk out of my own business..

I hate to be a negative Nancy, but it's why I took so long to actually start looking for a bf. I'm trying to trust and be hopeful.

I don't think you're being a negative Nancy haha just being real.

@calikennelmaster
I have two male dogs, but they don't perform mounting which is apart of the reason I am looking for a beast involved bf with his own dog or looking to get a new one with me.
Thank you for the offer, unfortunately I live in Texas.

I’d flip a coin to see if I got lucky, but they don’t play that animal abuse shit where I’m at.
it gets turned into big business like traffic tickets.

Heres a little more food for thought. If its a felony in your state, probably best to play it very close to the vest. CONSIDER ALL ADVICE FROM ME BAD TO SERENDIPITOUS AT BEST.

I CAN NOT ADVOCATE THIS BEHAVIOR... All I can vouch for is my method has generated.. 15 to 20 meetups with different doggy girls over the past ten years of dog ownership.. many repeats, and a few now-close friends, still hoping to find 'the one' kennel girl that really matches with us and is worth getting locked into for the long haul.. heres hopin...

**For ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY.. I reveal to you screenshots of my last three conversations with girls I have met through the HOWLR APP for FURRIES. you will see i bring up the subject nice and early with minimal prior conversation... plant the seed, and then decide if I want to continue or move on.** im not claiming shit.. I just want to show you some real reactions and examples of how *I* personally breech the subject.

If it was you... who would you continue to chat with...?? ';)**

Attachments

• convo3.png
    convo3.png
    423 KB · Views: 660
  • convo2.png
    convo2.png
    413.1 KB · Views: 651
  • convo1.png
    convo1.png
    189.1 KB · Views: 609
Last edited:
@calikennelmaster
I have two male dogs, but they don't perform mounting which is apart of the reason I am looking for a beast involved bf with his own dog or looking to get a new one with me.
Thank you for the offer, unfortunately I live in Texas.
it can be really tuff to get a first time dog to mount.. but thats a conversation for a whole different topic. but at its most basic, keep it fun, no expectations, its all play and body language. watch some of the films by vixen and study everything she does up untill getting mounted. dogs like push and pull, tag youre it, fun and excitement. they can tell instantly when you expect something from them and they arent doing it 'right' and it will shut down their sex drive instantly. never has 'hump and fuck it' been the answer to any of their bahavior problems or training expectations in the past.. lol or else people would be getting dog raped on the streets on a regular basis////

Heres a little more food for thought. If its a felony in your state, probably best to play it very close to the vest. CONSIDER ALL ADVICE FROM ME BAD TO SERENDIPITOUS AT BEST.

I CAN NOT ADVOCATE THIS BEHAVIOR... All I can vouch for is my method has generated.. 15 to 20 meetups with different doggy girls over the past ten years of dog ownership.. many repeats, and a few now-close friends, still hoping to find 'the one' kennel girl that really matches with us and is worth getting locked into for the long haul.. heres hopin...

**For ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY.. I reveal to you screenshots of my last three conversations with girls I have met through the HOWLR APP for FURRIES. you will see i bring up the subject nice and early with minimal prior conversation... plant the seed, and then decide if I want to continue or move on.** im not claiming shit.. I just want to show you some real reactions and examples of how *I* personally breech the subject.

If it was you... who would you continue to chat with...?? ';)**
As a moron to social situations I don't follow the other two outside of the blatantly obvious one. Can you tell me what is going on here?

As a moron to social situations I don't follow the other two outside of the blatantly obvious one. Can you tell me what is going on here?
just trying to subtly engage and discuss in dog sex with randoms on the internet. if youre not familiar with furries, there is likely some lingo and context youre not familiar with. i dont always make a lot of sense either. to claifory - fursona = their furry persona / alter ego (what kind of animal they are).. furries usually produce or procure art that either embodies their character or personality in some way.. and is usually the main thing i inquire about first if it looks like their profile pics are hand drawn (which you cant see here either come to think of it, sorry)

.. being direct is the easiest but also garners the shortest response (no) so i like to be a little ambiguous.. a small amount may be cut off from the beginning of the conversations as well.. almost anyone will ask you to elaborate when you ask about knots.. even if they think they understand what youre saying they wont risk acting like they know for sure you are asking about dog sex.. the blurred pictures are of girls having sex with my dog..

mite have been explanation overkill for this thread but my main point was just to illustrate bringing up sex with dogs and not having girls fly off the handle, freak out at you, or even block you for that matter. it does happen occasionally.. but thems the breaks.

the important thing is one day into each convo.. they are already aware that having sex with my dog is... an idea thats been introduced early on.

lots of girls are just like, eww. no. but are fine to pretend they didint hear you or are happy to keep talking about other things if you continue to engauge them//

no freakouts. is my point/

I've had quite mixed results over 21 years of hoping for a beasty woman to share life with.

After my first girlfriends in my late teens, I started to be open and tell the women that I talked about sex with, after a few weeks, that I was into women getting bred by a dog or pony. 2 different women were interested, but they were the ones that I was not attracted to enough to date, and our lifestyles were too different.

I told my 3rd girlfriend at age 22. She didn't get it and would say no. Looking back, if we'd married, I bet she would have tried it after some kinky progression, and relationship sex becoming too routine.

At 23 I almost got back with my first love. She mentioned beasty stories. I admitted that I was interested in women getting mounted. I related it to our attempts earlier at fisting. She loved to feel stretched. Still, she quit talking to me over it and told her siblings. We were from a town of 2,500 people. Word gets around.

I was more reluctant after that. At 26 a woman that I hooked up with for buzzed casual sex said that she could see trying it, but after a drink and possibly with a blindfold. She was already into BDSM and infrequent group sex. So, it was about submission to her, but she didn't really want to try it. I talked about it other times, and she was changing her mind. The same exact thing happened with a different single mom that was from that same small town area. She said that she was interested on one or two phone calls, but months later she said no.

At age 30 a girlfriend almost broke up with me after finding out my fetish. She chose to overlook it though. During our last year together she was interested in trying Bad Dragon's horse cock dildo. I owned them for years, but it was too late by then. I felt that she was grasping for something to save us, and wouldn't really try a real horse anyway..... but I could be wrong.

Now at 40 I feel mixed about being forward with my fetish. In my mid 30's I told a few different trusted people in the kink community (one couple that leads events, and one buddy). None of them seemed to judge me, but they "didn't know of anyone into it" either.

A couple of different guys seem to have good luck being very forward about their fetish for this. That's great, but I'm gun shy. I met with a young woman from BeastForum a few years ago, and I think it was a setup. It was soon after I posted a pic of my gelding's cock. Silly me, they could tell if was a real pic and not one that I just found on the internet.

The woman that I'm currently dating knows, and she went through a couple of weeks of saying that she might try it, but she changed her mind. I wasn't even asking. She just knows it would really impress me. I could tell that's probably why she would try it, so I'm glad that she was honest with herself and decided that she probably would not do it.

just trying to subtly engage and discuss in dog sex with randoms on the internet. if youre not familiar with furries, there is likely some lingo and context youre not familiar with. i dont always make a lot of sense either. to claifory - fursona = their furry persona / alter ego (what kind of animal they are).. furries usually produce or procure art that either embodies their character or personality in some way.. and is usually the main thing i inquire about first if it looks like their profile pics are hand drawn (which you cant see here either come to think of it, sorry)

.. being direct is the easiest but also garners the shortest response (no) so i like to be a little ambiguous.. a small amount may be cut off from the beginning of the conversations as well.. almost anyone will ask you to elaborate when you ask about knots.. even if they think they understand what youre saying they wont risk acting like they know for sure you are asking about dog sex.. the blurred pictures are of girls having sex with my dog..

mite have been explanation overkill for this thread but my main point was just to illustrate bringing up sex with dogs and not having girls fly off the handle, freak out at you, or even block you for that matter. it does happen occasionally.. but thems the breaks.

the important thing is one day into each convo.. they are already aware that having sex with my dog is... an idea thats been introduced early on.

lots of girls are just like, eww. no. but are fine to pretend they didint hear you or are happy to keep talking about other things if you continue to engauge them//

no freakouts. is my point/
Thems the breaks?

BTW I am so envious of you right now. :/

So true Janedoe. I'm looking for a female into beast...my present partner would not understand if she found out about my fetishes.

Back