Have you ever met another Zoo IRL, NOT through a website like Zooville?

Yeah, we are really fortunate to have talked to our partner a couple years ago about some topics and found out they are zoo too.
Same with my sister and another friend.

My partner is a zoo and we found out through talking about fetishes and kinks with each other. We’ve been together for almost four years now and the topic just came up somewhat casually. I made the bold move of talking about it as a fetish and she shared her past zooey experiences with me. So now we want to explore it together, hopefully soon.

Yep. Once met a fellow zoo through FB after I messaged him with a warning to not selling his stallion to some backyard breeders who wouldn't have looked after it. He made a sly comment mid convo and I definitely got the direction he was going. Ended up being one of my best ever IRL play mates.

So very recently (the past month) I have learned of 3 people that I know fairly well that are interested or curious about this lifestyle. All three approached me and brought it up, unprompted. and I can't help but think that maybe this could be more than just coincidence. Could the zoo lifestyle be catching on? Am I just overthinking it? After letting them talk a little I showed them zv and explained how great of a resource it is.

Years ago, my girlfriend at the time had this book of erotic art. Women ravaged by wolves etc. I said something about it and she said she wanted to be ravaged that way. She actually introduced me to the concept. There was no real resource available and other than some licking (of her) I could never figure out how to take it farther and I was a bit hesitant anyway. Couldn't decide if i was interested and if so what that said about me. We broke up and slowly I coalesced around I love the idea of having a GF/wife/sub who I could watch being used by my dog. A true zoo slut basically. Of course now I'm in a shitty marriage with a vanilla woman and have no real expectation of meeting that person.

I met one person on a dating app and we discussed our fantasies and I introduced the idea to an old partner who was mildly interested for a very short while... It seems to be a matter of carefully breaking the ice and hoping for the best. In the end, I guess my answer is no really. One day!

My apologies if the phrasing of the question is a little weird.

I also want to say that I understand that a large part of being in this community is understanding that this is not an accepted ideology and there are many areas/places that are very dangerous for us to be in.

I’m not trying to say “how do you attract other Zoos” but instead, have you ever met another Zoo “organically”? I’m curious because I’ve never met anyone who seemed to even shows sign of remote interest. Like I said, I understand that could be because we have to do that for our own safety, but I’m curious if anyone has ever had an experience where they discovered this shared experience/interest with someone they already knew
I've never confirmed it (not will I probably ever), but I used to work at a kennels with this girl who is roughly the same age as me, maybe a couple years older. I never asked her but I always used to catch her staring at the male dogs asses and balls if they had any. Occasionally saw her just zone out or lick her lips etc. (More subtle than I'm making it out to be but it was still fairly obvious). So I guess she's the only zoo I've met irl cuz I'm a good 90% sure she is a zoo. Hopefully one day I'll find out. I've never met a zoo or talked abt zoo stuff or being a zoo to anyone in person before. Not sure if this counts but I thought I'd reply.

@DoggoLoverForever

That reminds me of a time when a group of us zoos were at a restaurant and as we were leaving one of the waitresses asked to meet the dogs so we obliged. I don't know for certain, but the way she stared at the dane male's sheath while exclaiming several times, "Oooh, he's sooooooooo cute." had all of us talking later about how it really seemed like if the offer had been made, she may well have taken it.
I believe the comment later made by the dane's caretaker that he should have said, "Well he's not seeing anyone right now, maybe give him your phone number!"

Hard to tell sometimes!

I met a girl online with a tester joke when I was a teenager. We bonded for years and eventually dated. She confided in me that she was interested in bestiality. We dated for four years but eventually she tried to out me as a zoo to an online community we were in after I dumped her. What a shame that was. I still hold out some hope I'll meet someone again. So far there are a few promising friends.

I met a girl online with a tester joke when I was a teenager. We bonded for years and eventually dated. She confided in me that she was interested in bestiality. We dated for four years but eventually she tried to out me as a zoo to an online community we were in after I dumped her. What a shame that was. I still hold out some hope I'll meet someone again. So far there are a few promising friends.
This right here is why I won't ever admit to it. Even if I am 40 years married with 7 kids and have to make love to my dogs behind everyone's back.

Absolutely worth keeping private.
110% unless you are absolutely certain. one of my closest friends was a zoo before we both realized. for years and years we both had many deep an meaningful conversations about our friendship and how we both met but also surrounding the fact that there was something extra that we couldn't work out, mind you we both have the same stance on humans, never want one, never want to be with one. a few years back we were having another of our deep and meaningful conversations when I probed him on how open minded he was. He assured me that he was extremely open minded and I said that I was going to test him, but it could end a friendship. He jokingly said that if I were about to tell him I was in love with him then that would definitely end the friendship. I kind of, without thinking, said that i'd rather fuck a dog.......he was like "im okay with that". I was like wait, woah. really? he laughed and was like yeah, so I told him. He was an ass and was like *shocked face* WAIT YOU ACTUALLY FUCK DOGS. in that moment I thought I fucked up but then he was like, dude calm down, its okay, so do I. such an ass :ROFLMAO:

@DoggoLoverForever

That reminds me of a time when a group of us zoos were at a restaurant and as we were leaving one of the waitresses asked to meet the dogs so we obliged. I don't know for certain, but the way she stared at the dane male's sheath while exclaiming several times, "Oooh, he's sooooooooo cute." had all of us talking later about how it really seemed like if the offer had been made, she may well have taken it.
I believe the comment later made by the dane's caretaker that he should have said, "Well he's not seeing anyone right now, maybe give him your phone number!"

Hard to tell sometimes!
I think it's cuz most of us are too scared to be the first ones to ask if we're not certain. Cuz obviously most people will react in disgust or even get physical so I guess that fear just makes us not want to chance asking.

I have had multiple relationships with zoo women and have met none of them from a zoo specific site. 2 of them I met in person, one of those was a childhood friend. I introduced dog sex to two of them, and the last confessed her interest when we were talking about fantasies. So I've had ridiculous luck offline but absolutely none online lol

I used to hang out with one girl for a short period of time and never crossed my mind that she's fucking two dog's that she had. At that time I discovered bestiality and was suspicious of literally every woman who has a dog but not her. She hid it so skillfully from everyone, almost everyone. Years later, through a story with one of her friend, I find out that her dogs fucked her and her girlfriend until she got married and moved out of town. The point of this short story is that you never know who is consuming this sweet forbidden fruit. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back