Female 31 Owner Cane Corso

HI!
I've never tried using a forum like this before so I'm a bit nervous. I'm Female 31 I am the owner of two dogs Cane Corso Boys.
I've been attracted to K9 for as long as I can remember What seemed like me just growing up dog crazy evolved into something much deeper It wasn't until I had an extremely intimate relationship with the family Pitbull that I realised how wonderful this is, Today I have two of my own, 2 and 5 years old
Cane Corso Boys.

I really like this forum, since it has a lot of really good advice and educational information, with active staff to watch the forum itself.
I’m curious what this site has to offer and i hope to meet people here. Who knows, with some luck I find some locals too.
Nice to meet you!

View attachment 481985View attachment 481983View attachment 481982
Wow, you like muscular dogs ! Never been attracted to labradors or GSD ?

HI!
I've never tried using a forum like this before so I'm a bit nervous. I'm Female 31 I am the owner of two dogs Cane Corso Boys.
I've been attracted to K9 for as long as I can remember What seemed like me just growing up dog crazy evolved into something much deeper It wasn't until I had an extremely intimate relationship with the family Pitbull that I realised how wonderful this is, Today I have two of my own, 2 and 5 years old
Cane Corso Boys.

I really like this forum, since it has a lot of really good advice and educational information, with active staff to watch the forum itself.
I’m curious what this site has to offer and i hope to meet people here. Who knows, with some luck I find some locals too.
Nice to meet you!

They are so handsome

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Hi! Your boys are beautiful! I bet they keep you very happy!!

🥰
Yesss, more please of your cutie boys, is much appreciated 😉

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome, Your dogs look massive it would be like having a couple of ponies in the house

I have aways found powerful dogs hot, but only seen on CC dick. Huge knot but made the dick look small.Even with him being so big Love to see more to compare.

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Welcum.....those are sexy boys!!!

Welcome to the forum and the community, thanks for introducing yourself. Love your two CC's, am an owner of a 2.5 year old one myself, who's had a first timid experience earlier this year (just some licking, he didn't understand the bitch was also up for getting mounted) but I'm so proud of him nevertheless. Yes, CC's are often misunderstood and many people that are not used to large dogs have a hard time looking past that majestic presence they have. They look all nasty and vicious, but in reality they're huge cuddle butts (when it comes to their family...). Anyway, enjoy, mingle and chat away!

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Handsome boys. 😘

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Such handsome sexy boys

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

beautiful dogs. hope they perform well for you

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself and have an amazing time here! 😊

Back