Female 31 Owner Cane Corso

HI!
I've never tried using a forum like this before so I'm a bit nervous. I'm Female 31 I am the owner of two dogs Cane Corso Boys.
I've been attracted to K9 for as long as I can remember What seemed like me just growing up dog crazy evolved into something much deeper It wasn't until I had an extremely intimate relationship with the family Pitbull that I realised how wonderful this is, Today I have two of my own, 2 and 5 years old
Cane Corso Boys.

I really like this forum, since it has a lot of really good advice and educational information, with active staff to watch the forum itself.
I’m curious what this site has to offer and i hope to meet people here. Who knows, with some luck I find some locals too.
Nice to meet you!

View attachment 481985View attachment 481983View attachment 481982
Hello and welcome to the forum I hope you find what you're looking for we are in California just for information

HI!
I've never tried using a forum like this before so I'm a bit nervous. I'm Female 31 I am the owner of two dogs Cane Corso Boys.
I've been attracted to K9 for as long as I can remember What seemed like me just growing up dog crazy evolved into something much deeper It wasn't until I had an extremely intimate relationship with the family Pitbull that I realised how wonderful this is, Today I have two of my own, 2 and 5 years old
Cane Corso Boys.

I really like this forum, since it has a lot of really good advice and educational information, with active staff to watch the forum itself.
I’m curious what this site has to offer and i hope to meet people here. Who knows, with some luck I find some locals too.
Nice to meet you!

Hello 👋 and welcome 🤗 I am sure that you will find some good friends here. Btw your dogs are beautiful. I like them a lot.Good luck Sweetheart 👍

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Lucky woman great boys

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you

Welcome. And wow id love to see those big boys breed you. That would be hot one in your pussy and the other you take in your mouth at the same time. But anyways hope you find what you need. I have a pup also he will get big maybe same size as the corso or a little smaller but his cock might be bigger lol

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

welcome, also new here x

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Wow, those are some amazing boys! Cane Corsos arent a 'common breed' but they are amazing and loyal. Some good protectors!

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Hi. Those are 2 very beautiful boys. Hope the 3 of you have lots of fun together x

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome! Such handsome boys. I hope you like the forum, I'm fairly new to it as well. I'm having fun with it so far though 😊

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Handsome boys!

Amazing boys ! they look so educated and nice. I bet the y get along nicely each other and they keep an eye on you, right ?

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Absolutely stunning boys! 😇

Back