Female 31 Owner Cane Corso

Welcome PinkNinja , great handsome looking boys you have there and also looked very well loved 😍😍
It's always great to see more new genuine folk joining our community 😉

HI!
I've never tried using a forum like this before so I'm a bit nervous. I'm Female 31 I am the owner of two dogs Cane Corso Boys.
I've been attracted to K9 for as long as I can remember What seemed like me just growing up dog crazy evolved into something much deeper It wasn't until I had an extremely intimate relationship with the family Pitbull that I realised how wonderful this is, Today I have two of my own, 2 and 5 years old
Cane Corso Boys.

I really like this forum, since it has a lot of really good advice and educational information, with active staff to watch the forum itself.
I’m curious what this site has to offer and i hope to meet people here. Who knows, with some luck I find some locals too.
Nice to meet you!

View attachment 481985View attachment 481983View attachment 481982
Hey welcome to the forum!! I hope you enjoy your time on here as much as we enjoy it! Such beautiful corsos😍😍 I’d love to know if you’re nearby, maybe we could have a little meet and greet

HI!
I've never tried using a forum like this before so I'm a bit nervous. I'm Female 31 I am the owner of two dogs Cane Corso Boys.
I've been attracted to K9 for as long as I can remember What seemed like me just growing up dog crazy evolved into something much deeper It wasn't until I had an extremely intimate relationship with the family Pitbull that I realised how wonderful this is, Today I have two of my own, 2 and 5 years old
Cane Corso Boys.

I really like this forum, since it has a lot of really good advice and educational information, with active staff to watch the forum itself.
I’m curious what this site has to offer and i hope to meet people here. Who knows, with some luck I find some locals too.
Nice to meet you!

Welcome and enjoy. Beautiful boys as well

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Hiii im in fl id love to meet

Hii and welcome on board 😊. Hope you feel welm and you like this place. You welcome 🙂. Hope you will find a lot ppl to tall with. My PM is always open.

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Hello and welcome!

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the best community and forum on the planet 🌎

Hello, my ultimate fantasy is that I want to realLy happen. I love the idea of a big Corso or Great Dane. I am in NE Ohio but travel to Miami and Chicago

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

They are so big. You are one lucky lady

Back