Female 31 Owner Cane Corso

PinkNinja

Tourist
HI!
I've never tried using a forum like this before so I'm a bit nervous. I'm Female 31 I am the owner of two dogs Cane Corso Boys.
I've been attracted to K9 for as long as I can remember What seemed like me just growing up dog crazy evolved into something much deeper It wasn't until I had an extremely intimate relationship with the family Pitbull that I realised how wonderful this is, Today I have two of my own, 2 and 5 years old
Cane Corso Boys.

I really like this forum, since it has a lot of really good advice and educational information, with active staff to watch the forum itself.
I’m curious what this site has to offer and i hope to meet people here. Who knows, with some luck I find some locals too.
Nice to meet you!

Ninja 4.jpgNinja 2.jpgNinja 1.jpg

Hello and welcome
Thanks.
Hello and welcome to zooville @PinkNinja from a fellow corso owner 👋🏻
Thanks very nice dogs but many have misunderstood them and are very afraid of them.
Hello Most Welcome here, I hope you will enjoy a lot here.. 😊😊
Thanks Yes.
Wow they are very good looking boys. Here's my girl she's also a cane Corso she's 3.
She was really sweet very feminine head.

HI!
I've never tried using a forum like this before so I'm a bit nervous. I'm Female 31 I am the owner of two dogs Cane Corso Boys.
I've been attracted to K9 for as long as I can remember What seemed like me just growing up dog crazy evolved into something much deeper It wasn't until I had an extremely intimate relationship with the family Pitbull that I realised how wonderful this is, Today I have two of my own, 2 and 5 years old
Cane Corso Boys.

I really like this forum, since it has a lot of really good advice and educational information, with active staff to watch the forum itself.
I’m curious what this site has to offer and i hope to meet people here. Who knows, with some luck I find some locals too.
Nice to meet you!

View attachment 481985View attachment 481983View attachment 481982
Hello and welcome!! What big beautiful boys….I bet they are a lot of fun

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Pretty boys

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Hello & welcome you are really blessed to have these beautiful boys amazing dogs and Im sure youre amazing too

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome ❤️ and your boys are so handsome 😍😍😍

Hi and welcome. Very lovely boys you have there. One of my favourite breeds and the best experience I have ever had is with a cane corso. Your very lucky

Welcome in our little community!
Hope you'll like and find here what you are looking for!
Be sure that we all are open-minded people. If you wanna chat feel free to do!
Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the Corral, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is, not all are, but enough. Glad you made it.

Ho there and welcome , i am glad you found this place , omg they are so beautiful , i have the pleasure to know them close as well had a summer when i had fun with one, u are lucky 😊
Hope you will enjoy your stay here.

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome here and such beautiful boys you have!

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

So so so hot

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Hello and welcome to the forum

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

welcome and hes a beautiful dog.

HI!
Cane Corso Boys.

Nice to meet you!

Cute boys

Back