Don’t Wake the Mods!

57 yeah i know its perfectly natural, i have had many, but i do not like them because they feel weird. also, 80% of my wet dreams do not actually involve a dream, so there is not even a redeeming aspect to it

I’ve had quite a few as well. A lot more before my Dane. But I’ve also always had very vivid and memorable dreams.

60 what kind of reference to this round is floofy going to make when he comes? :ROFLMAO:

also, i dont like that wet dreams occur more frequently when i do not emit while i am awake, because that severely messes me up if i am ever trying to hold off

Holy shit I just realized that I might have to deal with that for the first time since I was 12. Because I’m trying to ride out these two weeks with my girl. I’m scared.

Holy shit I just realized that I might have to deal with that for the first time since I was 12. Because I’m trying to ride out these two weeks with my girl. I’m scared.
62 a few notes i have learned: do not wear tight clothes to bed, and do not have objects contacting your erogenous areas while you sleep, and do not sleep on your side or stomach

62 a few notes i have learned: do not wear tight clothes to bed, and do not have objects contacting your erogenous areas while you sleep, and do not sleep on your side or stomach
I sleep naked, but spooning a Great Dane lol, that probably has something to do with it happening sometimes 🤣. But I actually enjoy it, especially the one with the lioness. It was soooo vivid and real. Also I was completely lucid and had full control of that dream and freedom to do as I pleased 😀.

65 another note would be not to have sexual thoughts while falling asleep. but that one is probably harder to stop, because it is partially involuntary

65 another note would be not to have sexual thoughts while falling asleep. but that one is probably harder to stop, because it is partially involuntary
I actually start dreaming before I fall asleep. I think I have narcolepsy, but I’ve never got it checked out. Whatever I’m thinking of at the time is what my dream will start out as. But my subconscious usually puts it’s own little spin on it. And I realize it’s happening and if I open my eyes it makes a lot less sense. Most nights I will start out in a semi lucid state, but then fall all the way asleep.

Yup, definitely avoiding sexual thoughts here.

1627359182199.jpeg

“A lone adventurer runs into Monica in the middle of the forbidden woods. Did he roll a 20, or a 1?”

Props to fellow nerds who at least get the reference.

back in ad&d 1e days a naturally 20 was not a guaranteed hit! you still had to work back then! all you kids have it too easy these days

Meme, ahoy!

1627357202049.png

--------------

Yea it can be annoying, but the couple of times it has had it my Dane girl has smelled it and was cleaning it up before I was fully awake, which is an amazing way to wake up 🤣. When your having sex with a lioness and then you wake up to a Dane licking you clean, you learn not to complain.
Noice! It's a bit of a fantasy of mine to wake up getting a lick job from both of my doggy girls. But I can't comfortably sleep naked, so that'll probably never happen. Although I don't have wet dreams very often in the first place. I'm too sexually active when I'm awake.

I usually keep a fleshlight under the sink and only really bust it out when I'm on a post heat wait. It's definitely not the same, not by a long shot, but it beats your hand, that's for sure.

borrowed memes are only half as effective as memes freshly picked with a silver sickle by yourself on midsummers eve that fall into your bowl before they hit the ground

Noice! It's a bit of a fantasy of mine to wake up getting a lick job from both of my doggy girl. But I can't comfortably sleep naked, so that'll probably never happen. Although I don't have wet dreams very often in the first place. I'm too sexually active when I'm awake.
It was really nice. Kinda surprised me the first time, because I wasn’t used to someone licking my dick when I was mid orgasm in a wet dream lol. The next time I was more ready for it.

floofy stole that meme from the dank zoo memes thread!
Actually, funny enough, the first place I ever encountered this meme was on FaceBook years ago. I've also seen it on multiple Reddit videos on YouTube as well. It's an oldy, but a goody, that's for sure!

Oh lol I’ve heard of D&D from stranger things. Always wanted to play it, but I’ve never even known anyone who has it.
It’s a lot of fun, really. It’s basically like playing a video game but with dice and paper and everybody is in the same room and drunk.

the most you might want are a few papers for each player to take notes, some miniature figures and a map to see where things are happening

Back