Don’t Wake the Mods!

34, which ones, most of the ones I find are so far off topic that I usually just don’t even participate because I don’t want to go back and read 9 pages of people’s rants lol.

yeah this video basically sums up my reaction while watching the arguments on these threads:

yeah this video basically sums up my reaction while watching the arguments on these threads:

I god, I saw that pig semen plug one too, wtf was op thinking lol.

43 most people's fantasies, i daresay, never involve any sort of diseases, even if a disease would be possible from the actions of the fantasy

except lycanthropy. a lot of people seem to fantasize about that disease

45 i have had several dreams recently where i have been typing on zooville forum
so maybe that is sort of like combining the two?

I almost had a lucid dream when I was at the lake, probably from sleeping in a different place. Accidentally woke myself up tho.

If I dream about anything I’ve seen on this forum it’s not going to be a dream about typing out replies to you jokers. It’ll be about Dane’s Dane.

Just being honest. :LOL:

52 i've never really had that many sexual dreams. and i am kind of glad about that, because i really do not like (i spent over a minute thinking about how to word this) having the emission in my sleep, because it always feels really uncomfortable. i am okay with having them if that function does not happen, though

It’s called a wet dream or nocturnal emission @ShanoirII and it’s perfect natural. I myself had one once, when I was like 12. Then I learned how to jerk off and it never happened again. Weird.

52 i've never really had that many sexual dreams. and i am kind of glad about that, because i really do not like (i spent over a minute thinking about how to word this) having the emission in my sleep, because it always feels really uncomfortable. i am okay with having them if that function does not happen, though
Yea it can be annoying, but the couple of times it has had it my Dane girl has smelled it and was cleaning it up before I was fully awake, which is an amazing way to wake up 🤣. When your having sex with a lioness and then you wake up to a Dane licking you clean, you learn not to complain.

Back