• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

That's great, Shanoir! Hope your evening / night will take a good development as well. (y)

I'm right now fighting this dang allergy by self-control and working on a customer project which shines sheer light out of the backdoor entrance (luckily not of a living being, hehe).

Ah yes, and watching trippy videos from time to time.
View attachment 218151
is this what it would look like if i opened up your head while you were sleeping? 103

105 what would it look like if we opened up dane's head while he was sleeping?

43aa869248fb6bfd3c7704297cffe4a0.png

is this what it would look like if i opened up your head while you were sleeping? 103
Oh, not really. Dreams are ways more realistic and less happy-scenario based.

After all the one big enlightenment secret of zen meditation I experienced was "it doesn't matter - nothing really matters, aside for individuals in relation to time", which explains the emotion-freed stance which is often visible by those experiencing time and space as relative phenomena not bearing weight of universal relevance.
But I still like that sort of trippin' movies. :husky_happysmile:

you need to get yourself an epi-pen boi!
Don't worry, even without epi-pen a medium allergic reaction ain't much of a nuisance, just leaving a feeling like a bad flu.

109 i cant even remember what i dreamed about last night. other than i fell asleep before i drank my iced coffee and now its all melted :(
Dang, that poor iced coffee. :husky_sad: I'm gonna eat a pound of ice cream "baked apple taste" right now. (y)

Dreams are ways more realistic and less
Not get me, my dreams are always crazy and far fetched. They leave me woken up like “how the hell did I think that was real?” ?
Don't worry, even without epi-pen a medium allergic reaction ain't much of a nuisance, just leaving a feeling like a bad flu.
do you know what caused it?

Not get me, my dreams are always crazy and far fetched. They leave me woken up like “how the hell did I think that was real?” ?
Don't confuse "realistic" with "what's realistic nowadays for casual people". Being a crazy scientist means what's realistic for me most people can't imagine, so it's just as crazy, but all I do with it is: "Hmm. Yes. Interesting analysis. I should probably build something like this, even if it ends as a catastrophe for everyone." :ROFLMAO:

do you know what caused it?
Got an idea through my excessive intake of one of the foods I bought Monday and which resulted in it first hand. Must be this chocolate bar brand or a water melon with some chemicals on the outside. Either way, not going to buy those from that store again.

Don't confuse "realistic" with "what's realistic nowadays for casual people".
No I mean my dreams are unrealistic by, not possible and they don’t obey the laws of physics ?. Weird stuff, but can lead to some pretty interesting dreams at times.
Either way, not going to buy those from that store again.
Sounds like a plan! Foxo need to be able to breath to do his projects!

No I mean my dreams are unrealistic by, not possible and they don’t obey the laws of physics ?. Weird stuff, but can lead to some pretty interesting dreams at times.
Oh, I see. My focus actually lays on "building almost impossible constructs not seen yet by humans", so I can relate. But still have no way to fly without turbine jets attached to wings or an oversized octacopter yet, unfortunately. ?‍♂️

Sounds like a plan! Foxo need to be able to breath to do his projects!
True. ❤️

It feels the same as an overdose of Deltamethrine absorption into a human body (an anti tick/flea chemical killing and overloading their nerve receptors on contact or intake, the chemical gets spread in the upper layers of the skin and skin fat of a dog without disturbance for them, without getting absorbed into the body, while on a human it results in high dosage absorption and as such a very unpleasant result through the nerve receptor disturbance).

Tried canid-applied chemicals on human (just myself, so nobody else had to suffer from it).

But this time it doesn't keep its effects for mere hours after intake, instead at least three to four days. Feels like your nerve endings are burning, everything where they end itches and is somewhat swollen, like fever, slight inflammation of lung and mucous membrane tissue as well.

Anyway, compared to what life throws upon one randomly, this is just a small nuisance. ?‍♂️

Oh, I see. My focus actually lays on "building almost impossible constructs not seen yet by humans", so I can relate. But still have no way to fly without turbine jets attached to wings or an oversized octacopter yet, unfortunately. ?‍♂️

True. ❤️

It feels the same as an overdose of Deltamethrine absorption into a human body (an anti tick/flea chemical killing and overloading their nerve receptors on contact or intake, the chemical gets spread in the upper layers of the skin and skin fat of a dog without disturbance for them, without getting absorbed into the body, while on a human it results in high dosage absorption and as such a very unpleasant result through the nerve receptor disturbance).

Tried canid-applied chemicals on human (just myself, so nobody else had to suffer from it).

But this time it doesn't keep its effects for mere hours after intake, instead at least three to four days. Feels like your nerve endings are burning, everything where they end itches and is somewhat swollen, like fever, slight inflammation of lung and mucous membrane tissue as well.

Anyway, compared to what life throws upon one randomly, this is just a small nuisance. ?‍♂️
That sounds very unpleasant, I hope you get to feeling better soon!
i got the quote wrong, "pile" of atmosphere rather. dang it
I do not know this quote.

Back