• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

great DaneFloofer for me, and Great Dane - floofer for my lady :husky_wink:. Because no matter how much I wish it, I will never be a Great Dane myself ?. Therefore you can just call me Dane ?
I need to consume less chocolate. It's druggin' my spicy life up! Dang cocoa! Black speed-cocaine! :ROFLMAO:
I need to consume something myself, I am quite hungry. Think I’ll take an early lunch today.

Sixxthyes

Therefore you can just call me Dane
Oh, okay - I remember reading somewhere in the forum that you found it weird to be called "Dane". But if you wish so, that's fine. (y)

I need to consume something myself, I am quite hungry. Think I’ll take an early lunch today.
Please do that and eat! (y) Food is important. Food is love, food is life!

Oh, okay - I remember reading somewhere in the forum that you found it weird to be called "Dane". But if you wish so, that's fine. (y)
I thought that it was funny being my name is DaneLover, it made it sound like I loved myself ?. But I’ve been called it for so long it’s just normal now. I even answer to it when called it in person. I am Dane now, it’s official ???
Please do that and eat! (y) Food is important. Food is love, food is life!
Food is being made! Oh how I wish air fryers could cook faster!

I even answer to it when called it in person. I am Dane now, it’s official ??
See it positively: You're the first one who was accepted as a Dane just by being called one!
If you ever have to check in at Denmark, just tell the passport control "I am Dane!" and show them your passport, they'll get hella confused and probably let you in without further checks. (y)

Food is being made! Oh how I wish air fryers could cook faster!
Ah, those funny little critters blowing hot air unto the foods! Great invention, I got one as well!

Back