• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

What’s it from? ?
iu

castlevania:symphony of the night

ive never actually played the game, but i have definitely heard this quote. its become a near-meme at this point

I've played several Castlevanias including the original NES / SNES variants, but didn't yet watch the quite new series (when were those produced? Around 2015-16 I guess).

A pile of secrets is quite true, but this as well applies to most woman. Miserable and little.. always depends on the point of view of the bystanders. ?‍♂️

I've played several Castlevanias including the original NES / SNES variants, but didn't yet watch the quite new series (when were those produced? Around 2015-16 I guess).

A pile of secrets is quite true, but this as well applies to most woman. Miserable and little.. always depends on the point of view of the bystanders. ?‍♂️
did you kneel at the end of the waste with the red crystal?

did you kneel at the end of the waste with the red crystal?
I can't remember much from those games as I've played a lot of games at that time and was quite young. One of the games I remember more from is BlackThorne, the NES DuckTales was funny as well. Terranigma, Secrets of Mana / Secret of Evermore, and many more. Castlevania was less important for me personally, I love those "RPG" style classics.

Secret of Evermore was very cool, as your dog transmutated, hehe.

134 some of my favorites were the breath of fire series, and the earlier entries in final fantasy and dragon warrior/quest

If I recall correctly the "Breath of fire" were sidescroller (-walker) melee fighting games you could as well partake in by teams with another one? I played some of those as well. (y)

Final fantasy had good and bad games, some were really fascinating. ❤️

Edit: Search engine tells me it's an RPG, then that one I mean had a slightly different name.

View attachment 217495

Yawn!

Am I tired? Or am I just bored waiting for you all to try and get to 200? Lol
Dunno - Tho I was under the impression that it had been changed to 100 way back early-early-early in the thread? Or did I miss a later alteration of the plan?

sleep-getup.gif

Tho I was under the impression that it had been changed to 100 way back early-early-early in the thread? Or did I miss a later alteration of the plan?
It was at one point, and then a bunch of people started joining in on this thread. There was a point where 100 was being reached every 15 minutes. It got to the point where I was simply about to just give up and put the thread on ignore. But we decided to tally a vote for whether or not it should be raised. I temporarily changed the thread type into a poll asking if the number should be raised to 200. It ended up being around 75% yes and 25% no. I deleted the poll and then modified the original rules. I think that was back in August... maybe?

Edit: Checked the moderator actions history and the poll was created on July 29th and then closed a few days later. So I was close.

Last edited:
sleep-getup.gif

It was at one point, and then a bunch of people started joining in on this thread. There was a point where 100 was being reached every 15 minutes. It got to the point where I was simply about to just give up and put the thread on ignore. But we decided to tally a vote for whether or not it should be raised. I temporarily changed the thread type into a poll asking if the number should be raised to 200. It ended up being around 75% yes and 25% no. I deleted the poll and then modified the original rules. I think that was back in August... maybe?

Edit: Checked the moderator actions history and the poll was created on July 29th and then closed a few days later. So I was close.
gif credit ?

Back