• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

2564a7b042926677f3b7d35a286779ec.png

sleep-getup.gif

It was at one point, and then a bunch of people started joining in on this thread. There was a point where 100 was being reached every 15 minutes. It got to the point where I was simply about to just give up and put the thread on ignore. But we decided to tally a vote for whether or not it should be raised. I temporarily changed the thread type into a poll asking if the number should be raised to 200. It ended up being around 75% yes and 25% no. I deleted the poll and then modified the original rules. I think that was back in August... maybe?

Edit: Checked the moderator actions history and the poll was created on July 29th and then closed a few days later. So I was close.
Ahhh... that explains it. I was still operating under the idea that the "magic" number was 100. (Frankly, there was so much activity on the thread for a while that I simply stopped looking at it for multiple pages at a time - even now, it's crazy enough that I sometimes get a notification and find out that I'm 5, 6, 7, or even more pages "back" from wherever the "live action" currently is.

Back