does the urge of being a Zoophile go away when you grow older?

I have been attracted to dogs for over 22 years now. Maybe longer. I've been sexually active with them for 15. There was a span of about 5 years were I was just going absolutely crazy, racked with guilt, doubt, anxiety, and anger at myself for fucking dogs. I hated and constantly fought in my mind for not being able to stop and wanting to have sex with nearly every intact male I could be alone with. This was mostly me exploring my sexuality in my early 20s, but also largely rebelling against how I was raised. It took a while to get past that conditioning. By the time I was 30 it was no longer this intense need to prove a point or something, but that I had let go of that internal conflict and accepted that I love dogs. That I preferred and desired them as companions and lovers to people. That took nearly a decade of experience and maturity to fully come to terms with that. I'm happily married to a beautiful kindred soul, we have 3 dogs, but I dont know if I didnt have her if i would be near that same nympho level I was previously or melo like I am now.
I am a bit In the middle of this fight and it has been really bad sometimes im(18)

I've been a zoophile since I was very very young - not from *actual* experience but from exposure online. If anything, it's grown as I've aged. Plus, you learn a lot about what you do and don't like, almost like you're fine-tuning what it is about zoophilia that ticks those boxes for you.

As I progress toward middle age, I can say from personal experience that nothing has lessened, I am as much a zoophile now as I was then.

I'd say no. I do know you're not as willing to be daring in the pursuit. I haven't been Werth an animal in 35 years. You don't want to get caught absolutely become much more cautious.

For me it is no. As I have gotten older I have become more comfortable in my own skin and I honestly crave it more.

I love sex lol

i always had these tendencies when i was young.. and low and behold i still find satisfaction from them now, the ultimate guilty pleasure

This is an interesting one for me. I feel like my desire is decreasing. Kinda why I was looking for others to talk to after AoZ eliminated chat. I was so into it during COVID, and before my play partner moved to Florida. But since she moved and took the pups, I've been inactive and I kinda feel it dying down a bit. Still interested in more, but I don't crave it or get as hot and bothered by it like I used to. :(

For me it is no. As I have gotten older I have become more comfortable in my own skin and I honestly crave it more.

I love sex lol
How interesting. I too have gotten more comfortable in my skin but as I age my drive definitely has decreased. Thank God too, when I was in my teens and 20s being constantly horny was one of the worst hells any living being can experience. Being a man past that age group is an amazing experience especially since sex is no longer a need at this point.

Back