• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Does anyone irl know that you’re into this lifestyle?

And actually found out that a long time friend is starting to explore the lifestyle and it feels really great to be a knowledgeable resource for him as well as being able to openly talk to someone about it irl. I've tried telling girlfriends in the past and was accepted but I didn't think they were particularly into it. Although that didn't keep us from playing

I've told my partner how the attraction developed and it's still something that remains, but he doesn't know anything beyond that. I'm still exploring anyway.

I'm new here but started experimenting with my dogs when I was a teenager. Last week my girlfriend came out to me that she's into it too, so I excitedly told her so was I! What are the odds? I love her so much.
The odds are less than average. That’s a connection you will always have. Awesome!

A few women I have meet up with which are into dogs or are happy to do it but no seek it out. Other than that my ex the woman who introduced me to the life. So a handful of people that I mostly do not talk to and have all decided to not press on about it before and after I moved, got in trouble once due to one of them being dumb about it so aside from that no one at the moment lol. Thankfully no charges nothing legal but definitely an eye opener for sure how some people can be and choose to act lol.

My sister had a horny male dog that I didn't think of in a sexual way at all, but I was in her room and down on all fours (for another reason) and was crossdressing her clothes including a short skirt and thong panties and because of the position and clothing I was wearing giving him access, he mounted me and was able to get inside my asshole and started fucking me hard. I was in shock at what was happening and didn't more right away and then it started feeling good, so I let him keep going not knowing anything about dog sex or about male dogs having a knot on their cock. When he stopped, he wasn't finished like I first thought. I didn't know why we were stuck together after he stepped off of my back and turned and why I couldn't get him out of me, but later found the reason was because he had knotted with me. My sister came home early that day and caught me dressed in her clothes and knotted by her dog. It was very embarrassing and humiliating. I apologized for wearing her clothes without permission, told her it wasn't what it looked like, and begged her not to tell anyone. Seeing me in her clothes at first she thought I had wanted to get fucked and had pulled him up on my back and forced him somehow like I had abused her dog in what must have been many times forcing him to do that to me. When I explained what happened and that this was the very first time and she understood it wasn't anything I had planned or wanted to happen, she stayed with me till it was over and made sure that I was okay. I hadn't planned on telling her about my crossdressing and would have never told her or anyone I knew personally what her dog did to me that day. Had she not come home early that day, no one irl would ever know what happened. After that first time getting forced by him and getting pleasure from it, I let him fuck me several times, but we were never caught again. As far as I know, my sister never told anyone else what happened. Not sure how much she knows though. I know she knows about that first time I was fucked by her dog, which was basically a rape, since she caught us ass to ass and knotted, but she might think that was the first and only time it happened. I never told her about the other times with him, or that I liked getting fucked by her dog.

I truly don’t understand how anyone tells someone. I’d be terrified. I’ve been married for a long time and love and trust my husband…but I feel like I’d never tell him this.
Well depends on the person I guess but the dynamics of it all are the same, some people are more approachable to certain things than others. I wouldn't put all your eggs in one basket especially about this you know. If you know it would break your relationship don't bother keep it your secret.

I've never had to "confess" to anyone persay but I have introduced others that I know to it most people that I think would like it, mostly women and certain kinds of women at that. But again nothing out of confidence either, but aside from that there was one who later bit me in the butt but outside of that nothing else about maybe 25ish people only one has come out that I regret introducing. But again these weren't people I was in a relationship with that was more than sex not the same as being a wife or a husband.

A friend recently. We met online initially a long time ago, and have met multiple times since. Her and I share a lot of kinks, including Petplay and degradation. So I tried to get a read on how much she'd be into it. I started slow and eventually got to a point where she admitted she'd be interested. Afterwards, I shared that I was kinda into it too. We will eventually see if she's into it as much

My fiancé. Lucky to have someone so accepting and supportive lol. She's into the fact that I'm into it but not super excited about it herself.

Oh and the maintenance guy at our apartment who walked into our bedroom and most likely saw the box of silicone horse cocks on the floor ?‍♂️

A few people know. I have massive regrets about them ever finding out. If I had it to do over again I would have denied and covered it up as long as possible.

Told one ex, who was cool with it (but he was a fellow weirdo, I liked that).

And an other one, once… worst mistake ever, he made my life a nightmare of judgements and criticisms… last time I ever confessed!!

From then on, I will only tell if am told and proven my interlocutor is a kindred spirit zoo, nothing less - and they’ll still have to beg / force the confession out of me !

the question above seems a little bleak so i’ll elaborate.. does anybody that you guys know irl know about (accidentally or you told them) your zoo lifestyle or that you’re into it?

for me, relatively no one knows, and i feel it’s best to keep it that way :)
I wish I had someone who I could trust enough to be honest with.

Back