Do you find women more attractive if they are into zoophilia?

Yes, it would be great to find a partner like that, but it is not a quality that I consider important when choosing a partner. It's an extra.

How could I knot? Lol. It wasn’t that long ago that all the “family” lived in the house. Besides, holding that knot while she rocks, pure pleasure.

Im hopelessly gay with my mate. Glad to be on the same page with him about the zoo stuff and wouldnt want to trade that in for any girl available, zoo or knot ;3

Absolutely. A woman having the desire or practicing submission to be bred by dogs is incredibly sexy and makes her more attractive for sure

Absolutely I do. I've had many relationships in my life and have date more than one zoo woman, and I can honestly say that those were the best relationships. Not just because of the raw sex but because there is a deeper understanding of each other that brings us closer. I will never date a non-zoo again.

It would make things a lot easier for me if she would be aware of my zoosexuality at an early stage in the relationship, and even better if she would be accepting it. But, when I'm looking for a human partner, I look at the entire person and character. A woman is so much more than just her sexual interests.

Well for me women are not attractive at all. As I don't see them as sexy. animals on the other hand sexy as hell. so I don't think it would matter zoophilla or not I'm just not attracted to women full stop.

Do you find women more attractive if they are into zoophilia?​

Absolutely, I do find women more attractive if they are into zoo. But also into many of the other perversions that I'm cursed/blessed with. If she is into zoo, bisexual men, letting her freak flag fly, being a slut and enjoy me being a slut, then that woman is golden in my eyes. She's a keeper, because there aren't many out there or available. So knowing that she is such a taboo woman makes them infinitely more attractive in my eyes and heart.

100% yes!! Knot just in the physical way although that is a big part of it, if your a woman who is openminded and honest "with yourself" enough to enjoy sex with male dogs then there's something going on in your brain that i find very attractive. 👍😍
Bless you all and i love how this lifestyle is growing in popularity more n more each year.

Back