Do you find women more attractive if they are into zoophilia?

Hell yeah. Open and honest is the way I roll...expect others to be the same. I don't tell anyone what I'm into though...unless they ask.

Nope!! Just because shes into it has no effect besides the beginning of an interest. I find the union of a male dog and a woman sexy. Separate not in the act is just another woman.

Yes, but that is because of how animalistic I am. It also allows me to not hide as much of myself, giving us more things to do with each other!

I think it’s a mixed answer from me I definitely find it sexy and a huge turn on but as long as there understand and actually accepted me for bing zoo I’m 💯 in on the relationship 💍

Of course whats better than having someone in your life that you can share this with. Having someone to share such a big part of your life with just sounds better to me

I definitely agree with this. I'm a Dom so appreciate a submissive more generally, but when I find someone who is extremely open minded and into things others would consider taboo, of course it's attractive! It's hard to find people of the same ilk so I genuinely appreciate this community for that and live in hope that l will find the right woman that matches what I'm looking for!

It's really the only kind of woman I want in my life. As long as shes a real zoo in it for the love and not one of those fetishists who do it to be "dirty" or for their humiliation kink and for the "debauchery" of it, or anything of the sort, which actually speaks volumes of their shitty views toward other species. Total turn off with those types, don't care how good they look on the outside.
agree ;)

My x-gf is not zoo but knew i was before we ever met irl. I loved her just as much not being zoo as i would if she was a zoo. What i will say though, is that if she were zoo i do think we would have had a much more fun and fullfilling sex life.
Felt this

Back