Do you find women more attractive if they are into zoophilia?

I'm surprised how many men would like a girl who likes the zoo
I spent a lot of time keeping that secret because I would think that maybe people would see it very badly
And the truth is that it is a secret that is not shared with anyone, but I think that today it is something more open, even for a fantasy instead of making it come true.
Oh yes! I have always kept it a secret! Just in the last 1 year admitting it to a select few online!

Actually got my woman to squirt for the first time while taking care of business while watching zoo on the big screen haha in her words "I've always had that lame dick" 🤣 we are waiting to become financially stable enough to bring in a new lover to spice our life up even more so soon we are bith very excited 😊

Their physical appearance would not change because of what activities they partake in, so it would have no implications of their attractiveness.
I think he was referring to one's personal attraction to, not their objective physical appearance 😆

I only really find human females attractive when they feel a close emotional, spiritual and physical attraction and sense of equality with nonhuman animals. Specism and the typical human views toward other species is a huge turnoff for me. So yah, in short, she's got to be very zoo. Not a fetishist, not a bestialist (user). A real zoo. And she has to be totally fine with me being just as romantically and sexually attracted to my/ our canine partners as I am her without getting jealous like my first (and last) human did.

I only really find human females attractive when they feel a close emotional, spiritual and physical attraction and sense of equality with nonhuman animals. Specism and the typical human views toward other species is a huge turnoff for me. So yah, in short, she's got to be very zoo. Not a fetishist, not a bestialist (user). A real zoo. And she has to be totally fine with me being just as romantically and sexually attracted to my/ our canine partners as I am her without getting jealous like my first (and last) human did.
Same, I got so fuckin sick of jealous cunts picking holes in the relationship and finding reasons to cause more ballache and upset. Fucking cunts.

Same, I got so fuckin sick of jealous cunts picking holes in the relationship and finding reasons to cause more ballache and upset. Fucking cunts.
Oops the first part of my reply didn't seem to go through. I meant to ask what you mean by picking holes in it. Like givong negative specist criticism toward your relationships with them? Were these zoophile women or ?

Oops the first part of my reply didn't seem to go through. I meant to ask what you mean by picking holes in it. Like givong negative specist criticism toward your relationships with them? Were these zoophile women or ?
Just gradually insulting me more, picking on me about my friends and whatnot. And my friends aren't assholes or anything. And none of my girlfriends were zoo, to my knowledge. But they were very jealous, especially my latest cunt ex. Though she was one of the few that didn't cheat on me, oddly enough (to my knowledge).

Back