• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Do paws tattooed people are in to it?

Dog paws are just as popular a tattoo as birds, hearts, patterns, religious symbols, etc. For 99.9% of owners, it has a sentimental meaning related to the dog, not related to k9 sex.
I almost fouled up, met a woman with dog paw tats just above her breasts. I though I had it made but something inside my head said tread careful, Turns out the tattooist messed up, it was to be tiger paws .... lol

In my experience, a paw print tattoo doesn't necessarily means that the person is zoo. I have been with a few girls who had them, but non of them were into dogs. Most cases it just meant that they love their dogs as a pet.

i luv the necklace idea. most would think it is because i luv my animal companion, which i certainly do, while others might be more inquisitive.
That's how I would take it as well. It might be innocent but at least it's a symbol that might mean more. The only thing you can do is be inquisitive about the meaning of said necklace or tattoo and go from there. We can never assume but most people do things for a reason.😃

Personally, i want to have a relationship with my stallion (when i manage to get/keep one) and then i'd love to have a pair of horseshoes tatooed on my butt :) In a discrete place and discrete size :)

Back