Do paws tattooed people are in to it?

Ped&GSD

Tourist
Since I started watching videos of women having good fun with male dogs, I noticed some of them have paws tattoes.
I also have spotted some women in social media posting their pictures on groups and the famous paws tattoo in their bodies, It looks great on their fit bodies. Is it becoming a trend? What does the tattoo really mean?. It could be a hint that she is in to it.... what do you think?

I think I would like to have a tattoo also.

Short of someone tattooing the zeta symbol inside a paw on their body, I just figured they either like the look or it is in memory of a lost pet. I have considered getting my Cupcakes paw print from when he was a puppy tattooed on me, yeah in my case it would be a guy into zoo getting a paw tattoo but aside from someone thinking that "does that mean he is into animals" such as someone from the community, the vast majority of people will think it is just in rememberence of a lost beloved pet. However it is very fun to imagine that a sexy woman like Eve like maybe she got the tattoos after a drunken party that ended with her having her brains fucked out by a dog that saw a very drunk chick and took a chance. 😆

Wouldn't take that as a safe bet, im sure there are some symbols that zoo people use to identify each other, but paws are quite popular tattoos outside of zoo
They are cute and sexy tatoos nevertheless.

Very nice to see one randomly, it inspires some intrigue.

1) not really your business. of course some have it as a "sign", some have it for whatever reason. like any tattoo. there's no universal "this tat means XY", why would there be?

2) what does this have to do with zoo-exclusivity?

I have got a paw tattoo to express this side of myself but I’m sure people have them for other reasons obviously, it’s hard to say

The only time i have seen it openly accepted as having a direct meaning of zoo was one of two cases.

1) a paw on either hip, below the panty line, facing down and in (paw position during mounting)
2) if it is on her pussy - i would say that is a giveaway.

otherwise i can mean anything or nothing or multiple meanings.

The only time i have seen it openly accepted as having a direct meaning of zoo was one of two cases.

1) a paw on either hip, below the panty line, facing down and in (paw position during mounting)

Yea I got mine on top of my pelvis bone but facing up. Just visible when I lift my shirt

For your own well being, you should consider it to not mean anything at all.
If you search "Penn State Football cheerleaders," you'll find lots of lion paw prints on faces. Last I knew, all of them.

I would guess that the likelihood is HIGHER that they are zoo, but absolutely NOT certain. I would not assume. sarahsingleton98 also has great points - I'd say placement is important!

I'd also agree with another that many of the "tattoos" on the movies are drawn

I agree, it's about the placement and the intent. On her pussy or even ass is usually a dead giveaway. Or l Iike you say, in the position of mounting.

I wouldn't read too much into it. Some people get tattoos just to get a tattoo because its "cool", and they get a paw because it is "cute".

Paw tattoos being a sign would mean that the tattoo artist would also have to know that the paw was a sign. So if the person with the tattoo is someone you only met briefly then at least you could ask them where they got the tattoo done. The truth is "signs" are only effective if they are able to blend in with the rest of the world and that means inevitably someone who wasnt zoo would get a paw tattoo and so the universal sign becomes unreliable. The only real confirmation is adding up things like paw tattoos and what else you can learn from talking to them. If only it were as simple as a tattoo here or there.

I'd consider a paw tattoo not as a zoo sign but as a way to remember past companions.

For your own well being, you should consider it to not mean anything at all.
If you search "Penn State Football cheerleaders," you'll find lots of lion paw prints on faces. Last I knew, all of them.
Oh, now there's a good idea for a fantasy! hehe

Back