• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Do paws tattooed people are in to it?

That's a really bad idea for real
I'm never gonna understand what's thrilling about tattooing something that might get you in trouble
lmao, you really dont know anything about tattoos and whether or not they will get you in trouble.

I have more tattoos than you know about that you would say that would get me in trouble.

its been 25 years now. Come get me I guess.

Cheers, and have a wonderful week.

lmao, you really dont know anything about tattoos and whether or not they will get you in trouble.

I have more tattoos than you know about that you would say that would get me in trouble.

its been 25 years now. Come get me I guess.

Cheers, and have a wonderful week.
Ok ? This debate ended like a week ago :')

Last month I saw a woman walking her dog with two 🐾 designed on her butt, one on each cheek. Immediately thought of zoo. What would you think?
Would definitely think and erogenous area would hint more toward it being zoo related. But also wondering what she would have to be wearing for you to see that much of her ass while walking her dog for you to see the tattoo 😂

in line with this post is there a lowkey tat i can get to indicate my love for female dogs? obviously i cant tat a fucking paw and "for use on spades only" above my dick

I would say it’s one of the most common tattoos for people that are into it but it’s also probably one of the most common tattoos just for the general public. Of course placement is probably more telling. Upside down is probably a little more commonly zoo, maybe. A single paw is more commonly not. A paw on either side of the waist/hips like where they would be during intercourse is more likely to be zoo. Maybe both shoulders, boobs, or ass cheeks too. Anywhere in the groin area or maybe like a tramp stamp as well, possibly. Other than those locations it’s probably just a normal, not intimate, animal lover.

Since I started watching videos of women having good fun with male dogs, I noticed some of them have paws tattoes.
I also have spotted some women in social media posting their pictures on groups and the famous paws tattoo in their bodies, It looks great on their fit bodies. Is it becoming a trend? What does the tattoo really mean?. It could be a hint that she is in to it.... what do you think?

I think I would like to have a tattoo also.
:love:

FB_IMG_1717749915472.jpg

I also have a dragon tattoo. Does that automatically make me a furry?
No. We can only safely know from that tattoo that you are a Zoo who would be completely accepted by all aspects of antisexual society from the most rabid religious fanatics to the most fucked up mind police, the Freudian High Priests of Psychiatry, who would simple ASSume you have a very creative way of celebrating your perfectly acceptable desire to have sex with a dragon or maybe even an extraterrestrial Four-Legged Sex God. But since neither of those creatures really exist you could never actually force either of them to have sex with you because day dreams and wishes do not have the capacity to consent to become real sexual fantasies that you could act on. So you're safe.
For the time being.😉

Norms just think your a furry even if its above your pelvis. Hell even if theres a zeta sybol in it you gotta know what it is or search for its meaning to understand it.

Dog paws are just as popular a tattoo as birds, hearts, patterns, religious symbols, etc. For 99.9% of owners, it has a sentimental meaning related to the dog, not related to k9 sex.

Dog paws are just as popular a tattoo as birds, hearts, patterns, religious symbols, etc. For 99.9% of owners, it has a sentimental meaning related to the dog, not related to k9 sex.
sure it is true , for 99,9 % of owner it is sentimental..
for 0,01 it is
can you think to have a tatoo like this one?
other girls ?

Back