• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Do paws tattooed people are in to it?

Depends on the design. two paw prints on top of each shoulder is a giveaway though. I'll be getting that done soon
That's a really bad idea for real
I'm never gonna understand what's thrilling about tattooing something that might get you in trouble

lmao, it really doesnt mean that other than people who think like you.

Pawprints in general are like the feather tattoo craze, tons of people have them.
Take a look at mine, and let me know what makes you sure it belongs to a zoo

lmao, it really doesnt mean that other than people who think like you.

Pawprints in general are like the feather tattoo craze, tons of people have them.
Take a look at mine, and let me know what makes you sure it belongs to a zoo
Don't forget that people are making assumptions at first glance without actually knowing the person. If someone thinks you're a zoo, its pretty sure that the new is gonna spread pretty fast

Especially if that's on social medias, with all the weirdos who would try doxxing you

I'm trying to argue on a place where people wants to make the fact that we're zoo obvious, I guess there's not much else to say from that point

I know youre arguing for that.

The problem is youre incorrect, and noone wants to back you up.

I agree though completely. like you said: " I guess there's not much else to say from that point"

I know youre arguing for that.

The problem is youre incorrect, and noone wants to back you up.

I agree though completely. like you said: " I guess there's not much else to say from that point"
You know what, I guess it kinda depends on why you want a paw print tattooed. If that's for showing people you're a zoophile, that where it becomes stupid because you'll be assuming my point, being that paw print tatoos mean being a zoo.

If that's just because you enjoy it then I guess it becomes more understandable

Only if you see it that way.

If someone gets paws to show theyre zoo, who cares?

And how can there be a bad use of pawprints?

Only if you see it that way.

If someone gets paws to show theyre zoo, who cares?

And how can there be a bad use of pawprints?
Well honestly I don't know, I guess it really depends, there might be some people who don't care, some who do

Maybe I'm wrong, I'm not excluding this possibility

Lord I hope not. When I was a teenager I used to want to have a zeta tattoo to signal to fellow animal lovers. I’m so glad I didn’t, because many non-zoos know about this symbol’s hidden meaning now and it’s a great way to summon an online mob with bad intentions. I can’t imagine wanting to permanently brand yourself with a symbol that could potentially ruin your life if discovered. What a nightmare. The best way to find other zoos is through places like this. Online, at a safe distance, and slooooooooowly.
Lord I hope not.

When I was a teenager I used to want to have a zeta tattoo to signal to fellow animal lovers. I’m so glad I didn’t, because many non-zoos know about this symbol’s hidden meaning now and it’s a great way to summon an online mob with bad intentions.

I can’t imagine wanting to permanently brand yourself with a symbol that could potentially ruin your life if discovered. What a nightmare. The best way to find other zoos is through places like this. Online, at a safe distance, and slooooooooowly.
I agree.
It's also a curiosity that I find other dog owners agreeing that dogs are better than most people, after I tell them I broke up with my girlfriend, but they don't know about my sex inclinations and kinks.

Since I started watching videos of women having good fun with male dogs, I noticed some of them have paws tattoes.
I also have spotted some women in social media posting their pictures on groups and the famous paws tattoo in their bodies, It looks great on their fit bodies. Is it becoming a trend? What does the tattoo really mean?. It could be a hint that she is in to it.... what do you think?

I think I would like to have a tattoo also.
I'm not sure if the paw tattoo could mean being a zoo, but I think those who are don't want to let it be known too much.
At most, the ζ can be considered a recognizable symbol for those who know.
I'd like to tattoo it under my wrist??

I've never thought of it as then being into zoo stuff. I always assumed it was because they were animal lovers out have lost a pet or something. It's a pretty common tattoo and I know a couple girls with variations of them and I can't imagine they are anything but innocent.

Back