• Zooville will be down temporarily for scheduled maintenance @ 11 am EST Sep 26th, 2024. Downtime is expected to last several hours.
  • Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

I've told Fox before that if the gay jokes annoy him to let us know, because I just assume it's all in good fun. Most of the regulars here know that the Fox is straight about as straight as basketball that is!

Nah, I'm not saying your assessment is incorrect or invalid. But it is an interesting concept to describe having sexual relations with an animal as cute. Especially considering that if you told some stranger on the street that you give your doggie sexual relief by the means of hand humpies, they'd probably call the police! 😂

I've told Fox before that if the gay jokes annoy him to let us know, because I just assume it's all in good fun. Most of the regulars here know that the Fox is straight about as straight as basketball that is!

Nah, I'm not saying your assessment is incorrect or invalid. But it is an interesting concept to describe having sexual relations with an animal as cute. Especially considering that if you told some stranger on the street that you give your doggie sexual relief by the means of hand humpies, they'd probably call the police! 😂

Ill call the police on you ... the cute police. 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️

@MrsShemon in all seriousness, I appreciate the effort. I like paws but not as much as you would think. I lean into the whole foot/paw thing because I think its funny and I don't mind being teased I like to play along. They are certainly cute but I don't need a compilation. :)

I think they call the police regardless of who you say you'd been giving hand humpies to for their sexual release and saying it was adorable.
Cops or lunatic wagon.
Idunno, I'd probably just try to walk away from said individual. Despite my dream the other night, I usually try to stay out of conflicts. But if someone stated that they gave hand humpies to their young daughter, then I would be more inclined to intervene. Of course bestiality is not pedophilia, and most zoos including myself would likely agree that animals can consent while children cannot, however most people in the general society look at pedophilia as only 10 degrees worse than bestiality is.

however most people in the general society look at pedophilia as only 10 degrees worse than bestiality is.

I literally listened to a podcast who was talking about zooier than thou and said "only thing worse than an animal fucker is a kiddie fucker" ... It really blows to be mentioned in the same breath. I of course 100% agree about that consent is possible with a dog but not with children. Only psychos think otherwise. But that label people put on Zoos is realllllly hard to wash off.

It really blows to be mentioned in the same breath.
Unfortunately it doesn't surprise me at all. While I have no qualms nor disgust about myself engaging in bestiality with my canines, I do understand that it's behavior that ~90-95% of people are going to absolutely feel disgusted and horrified by. Pretty much the thought that someone they know, someone they love, or someone they consider a friend engaging in, quite frankly, such abnormal behavior, is just something that most people don't think about and surely not with someone they know. Most people don't want to learn alternative points of view when it comes to such a taboo subject. Just as I myself would not take a pedophile's word that the sex he/she/they engage in is non-harmful. Pretty much their mind is made up that animals do not possess the capability to consent to sex, and the only reason the animal themselves engage in sex is purely due to "instincts."

Just as the typical imagined picture of a pedophile looks like some skinny, greasy dude with a thin mustache and no muscle mass (you're picturing him now aren't you? And let me guess, his name is Chester the molester?) Most people think of a zoophile as some fat, greasy, slob with a seriously straggly neck beard that can't get laid. So he takes his sexual frustration out on animals as a simple relief mechanism.

Luckily we do have evidence on our side that bestiality isn't harmful to the animal in all cases, as long as the animal consents and as long as the animal in question calls ALL the shots about the matter. Unfortunately we're working against human ignorance, and human ignorance is something that this species is not in short supply of. As nihilistic as this may sound, I believe that human ignorance is not something we, as a species, are able to overcome. I believe that those which detest zoophilia and bestiality will always outnumber those that engage in it or support it. As history shows this to be the case time and time again. We're freaks and outliers to them.

Back