• Zooville will be down temporarily for scheduled maintenance @ 11 am EST Sep 26th, 2024. Downtime is expected to last several hours.
  • Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Thank you Dane, always the gentleman 🤗

Most people think of a zoophile as some fat, greasy, slob with a seriously straggly neck beard that can't get laid. So he takes his sexual frustration out on animals as a simple relief mechanism.
If they actually Google bestiality and made Google show them pictures, that view should change. As most pictures coming up are of rather attractive female humans that hints of, or show them having sex with dogs.

But it is very much a sexist view about it even when no truths about affection for animals have been told. A dog going for some sniffs in the crotch of a woman will not cause many to turn their heads, same thing can't be said if the dog do it do a man. Dog smelling on a woman is seen as innocent while a dog smelling on a man could make some think "what have he done with the dog for it to act like that?", even if they are miles away from thinking of it to be zoophile stuff.
But men can scratch their own crotch without people starting to look, so you get some "Oh, that is totally innocent" thoughts.

For @caboose https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/dog-paws.6438/post-2291887

A dog going for some sniffs in the crotch of a woman will not cause many to turn their heads, same thing can't be said if the dog do it do a man. Dog smelling on a woman is seen as innocent while a dog smelling on a man could make some think "what have he done with the dog for it to act like that?", even if they are miles away from thinking of it to be zoophile stuff.
I've had to explain many times, that somebody who identifies others by scent probably wants to know you at your stinkiest.

I used to wonder what my favourite part of a dog was (no, vaginas didn't count for this). I'd think, "Paws are great. Leathery pads, short soft fur, claws good enough for a scratch but not enough to tear.", then I'd think, "Ears are better though. Alert and mobile. Practical yet stylish.", then I'd think, "Fangs are pretty cool though. They've got that dangerous look but can be used to gently", and this would go on for hours.

In the end I had to conclude that while every part of them is beautiful, they really are a masterpiece ensemble.

I've had to explain many times, that somebody who identifies others by scent probably wants to know you at your stinkiest.
Just another proof of humans not being as intelligent and knowledgeable as they think they are.
In the end I had to conclude that while every part of them is beautiful, they really are a masterpiece ensemble.
Absolutely!

A dog going for some sniffs in the crotch of a woman will not cause many to turn their heads, same thing can't be said if the dog do it do a man. Dog smelling on a woman is seen as innocent while a dog smelling on a man could make some think "what have he done with the dog for it to act like that?", even if they are miles away from thinking of it to be zoophile stuff.

Good morning / day / evening / night, floofers! 👋 ❤️

Oh, I never acquired any weird or confusing look by this. Common people usually know that dogs sniff around genitals of their own and as well of humans and don't project any weird thoughts in this. I used to clean the backside of my husky if the fur got into the way sometimes (when it was longer) with a paper towel right on the street, nobody ever bats an eye.

It all depends on -how- one handles it, I guess. I've seen as example mothers breast-feeding their children in a public transport or on a park bench without anyone really looking confused or weirded, as they handled it professionally and discrete. It's all about how one looks doing what he/she does.

If you handle it professionally, you could go into a business place, drive up the escalator, go into a meeting hall with meeting occurring right at this time - and take the stapler from the table, saying three words and leaving the building without anyone even thinking twice about it. And you're unknown to them.

All valid reasons to why I said "some", @YanchaOkami

To add on your ideas.
Breastfeeding during a corporate meeting is also possible without anyone reacting to it. As you said, handle it professionally, discrete and as the natural thing it is and none present will care about it.
Better than trying to have a meeting with a baby that is screaming after all. If the mother is expected to attend, the alternatives are a screaming baby or a breastfeeding mother when the baby get's hungry.

Well, like a said, people have a very dim view of what a "zoophile" actually looks like. Although Google would not be a very good referencing point as the index is going to show what people in general want to see. Even this userbase here is compromised of like 89.98% people only interested in women getting nailed by dogs, horses, and pigs. I'd imagine that someone lustfully Googling that type of content would likely be thinking "this is completely wrong, but... err... this is a little hot looking at a woman completely degrade herself to a lowly animal. Huff..."

Back