• Zooville will be down temporarily for scheduled maintenance @ 11 am EST Sep 26th, 2024. Downtime is expected to last several hours.
  • Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Maybe it's the weather getting colder, who knows?

Hmm, I have quite rarely "active" dreams which I can recall, independently of the weather. Sometimes I wake up and think: "What an extremely weird dream!" as well. Brain tries to work around all-day-experiences and thoughts on this way, as such I am not bamboozled by your description.

I can't recall was the signature was, but I remember that your first name started with a D in the dream. Dorian or Darian... or something like that.
You mean Fox D. Roger, the new One Piece challenging pirate. :gsd_happysmile:

No D as far as I last checked, but that's okay - it's just a dream.

Could still have been me as a fox-ghost which left a persona-signature, who knows.

But yeah, once the blonde haired lady pulled over in her car the dream took a very bizarre turn! Lol. She was going absolutely nuts like she had been on a 48 hour crack cocaine bender or something.

Oof, I am happy that such people are not that common in our region, even as we have quite a lot of alcohol abusing people, unfortunately.

That's acceptable, as long as it gets less stressing in the coming days and as long as you and your loved ones are well. (y) ❤️

Today I hate low quality air beds, again. It's leaking air and I couldn't find the very small hole today with some tricks and water. It's too small to actually see bubbles, but big enough to deflate 50% in 5 hours under body weight. 🤦‍♂️

Now I'm thinking about contacting the manufacturer and just ordering a box spring mattress, as that one doesn't go *poof!* by small damages due to just crumbs or whatever.. little stones from the outside - it should withstand such.

Aside from that all is fine. But I might drive to my storage facility soon, as there's heated area and a wooden frame bed. Life's complicated if your place to rest deflates. Ahrrr.

Back