• Zooville will be down temporarily for scheduled maintenance @ 11 am EST Sep 26th, 2024. Downtime is expected to last several hours.
  • Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Hello floofy Floofer! 👋 ❤️

Oh, I do - sometimes. It depends where I am at, as multiple locations need renovation works.

Round the year I'm sleeping around 200 to 250 times in sleeping bags on air beds, real mattresses or some other more-or-less comfortable solutions, yes.

That's working fine, aside air loss from time to time. I'm planning on building self-made solutions which combine a higher comfort with low space requirements, but that takes a while. It's not comparable to hobo-solutions, tho. The sleeping bags are filled by downs collected with animal-friendly (or more: acceptable standards) ways and one costs around 500$.

Self-chosen ways of life are more or less off-grid and still high-tech.

That's necessary - if everyone would be the same, society would be struck by exactly the same underlying corruption and faults all thoroughly, the same conflicts, the same goals (which compete against themself) and so on. It leads to societies downfall even more accelerated.

As such I love being different and for many perspectives surely somewhat hard to understand. Not an easy way, but it's one which brings new experiences, new thoughts, ideas.. Not the common style standard family package. 🤷‍♂️ If someone is happy with that "package", so be it. I would prefer jumping in a meat shredder compared to have to suffer such a life (and I mean this exactly like I wrote it).

I need a reverse-Roomba.

Which spits out random stuff that other people throw away, but mainly rare metals, copper and brass, still-working electronic boards and devices, torn up or abused / damaged robust tools out of industrial usage and such. Military encasing and boxes like out of the Ukraine war right now. I could so use them.

Like: whirring around, doing no greater good, just whirring. Then, randomly - at 2:40 AM - it starts to cough, whirr, sprozzle. Drives out quickly, coughs twice more.

Then it opens up and - TADAA! - a harvester falls with a broken axle out of it right in front of my building.
Or seven cargo freight containers, all with some dents, but fully insulated and big enough to build my future building out of it. 🤷‍♂️ That would save so much work with this "paper"construct which seems to be similar in quality from DDR- to US-standards. A storm and gone.. with the wind.

Or it opens up and thirty-seven titanium hull pieces from ex-UDSSR submarines clang and trash on the grass.

I would so love it.
But it needs a temporary shutdown button. 🤷‍♂️

Now imagine being a wishmaster djinn and granting me three wishes. And this would be the first one. You instantly regret your job application.

Which spits out random stuff that other people throw away, but mainly rare metals, copper and brass, still-working electronic boards and devices, torn up or abused / damaged robust tools out of industrial usage and such. Military encasing and boxes like out of the Ukraine war right now. I could so use them.
Sounds like it's time for you to start inventing, Mr. Mad Scientist Fox! 😁

Unfortunately warping things is not yet possible, even for me.

But I got the "manual household cleaner" inverted alternative to it: I know how to actually find lost places and forgotten houses / farms. And got quite a lot of stuff this way.

You could say that it resembles theft, but as those areas were and are broken down (by as example floods) and abandoned.. nature is thankful for every piece of recycled goods which doesn't end up rotting in the weather. 🤷‍♂️

And: if something hasn't been claimed after 5 to 30 years.. I guess it's as good as finder's keepers.

1408 double 6

Oh, this is completely random, Yancha... but I actually had a weird dream that sort of involved you. I was sitting on the porch at a home that I haven't lived in for many years now smoking a bit of marijuana. Across the street were like 6 large damaged pumpkins. I went to investigate them and saw that you had written all over them. Although it doesn't make sense I recall in my dream that I was certain it was you that wrote on them. It had your signature, not your forum signature, but your actual signature.

But then the dream took a very weird turn as some blonde haired woman in a car pulled over and began threatening me. She began choking me so I pulled my 9mm pistol from my holster and shot her. Immediate the cops appeared and I had to make a statement to them about what happened. There were like 4 officers, and while 3 of them believed me, 1 of them was doubting the story I was telling them.

Don't recall too much what happened after that as my brain has forgotten most of it by now. But I do remember that part!

Oh, wow - that is quite the dream. :gsd_shocked:

My actual signature? Like.. what was it? I have quite a few of signatures, depending the matter (bureaucracy, parcels, business, ..). Would be fascinated if it resembled something I really use.

But I usually don't put signatures on pumpkins and I neither eat or carve out pumpkins. 🎃

A blonde haired woman.. that's definitely a dream's part which doesn't directly link to me. Fascinating. *Spock-voice*

I hope you still got a good sleep and didn't worry too much about this weird dream.

140868 👀

Indeed it was quite the dream. I've been having a lot of odd ones lately. Maybe it's the weather getting colder, who knows?

I can't recall was the signature was, but I remember that your first name started with a D in the dream. Dorian or Darian... or something like that. But I recalling somehow knowing it was you in the dream. But yeah, once the blonde haired lady pulled over in her car the dream took a very bizarre turn! Lol. She was going absolutely nuts like she had been on a 48 hour crack cocaine bender or something.

Back