• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

I hear that by beating him in a game of chess, you would gain some benefits.

Doesn't really end too well for those that beat him.
He then asks you a question which circles around "do you want to be/get to/receive X?", while X is something you really want, need or don't believe to exist - it's a tricked up question and you're sure that he keeps his promise.

As such you would say yes. That's all he needs.

And then you get what he promised, just not with the results that you linked with it.
It's more of a never-ending stressing task which follows this promise, as such exhausts you out of your newfound possibilities with side effects.

And as he has all time in the universe.. you still lose.

Don't ask me where I got this experience from.. 🤷‍♂️

Doesn't really end too well for those that beat him.
He then asks you a question which circles around "do you want to be/get to/receive X?", while X is something you really want. need or don't believe to exist - it's a tricked up question and you're sure that he keeps his promise.

As such you would say yes. That's all he needs.

And then you get what he promised, just not with the results that you linked with it.
It's more of a never-ending stressing task which follows this promise, as such exhausts you out of your newfound possibilities with side effects.

And as he has all time in the universe.. you still lose.

Don't ask me where I got this experience from.. 🤷‍♂️
I promise that I talk to dad, let him know that I would be very upset if you did not get what you wanted if you beat him in his favorite game.

People just assumes that he is evil and tries to trick everybody. But it is not his fault that people don't read the entire contract before they sign it.
They just see "Mr X will receive Y" and stop reading after that, even when 2823 pages is left unread.

People just assumes that he is evil and tries to trick everybody. But it is not his fault that people don't read the entire contract before they sign it.
They just see "Mr X will receive Y" and stop reading after that, even when 2823 pages is left unread.

Hehe, don't worry, I'm fine without further contracts with deities. The seven and a half existing ones are enough.. and they're all quite cute. 🎩

As no deity could change the already established outcome, that's why I am fine with it. If no deity could, I don't need to give it too much effort as well, as my chances are at least lower than usual. Some things are best accepted as a part of nature.

And I actually read whole contracts. One of the reasons why the 7 1/2 existing ones are somewhat amusing for me. In one was some part hidden in which it is described that one who delivers a pot of cat food will actually be able to command the corresponding deity around, which amuses me since a long time.

The devil is a deity, just not for Christians and some other religions.
Deities are not necessarily "good", as well. An Okami / Ninetail / Kumiho as example can be good, neutral, very evil up to some being which eats whatever sees him (or her).

"Gods" are not exactly referring to a level of power or influence, it's merely the category given by people believing in those (a few) specific ones. Others see their "gods" in as example Belial, Baphomet, Leviathan, Lucifer, Fenris or comparable.

At the end all are single instances out of a big pot filled with things that somehow differ from living beings. That's all..

Else the quite powerless wooden forest spirits wouldn't be in there as well.

But regarding contracts: there's just no need for one anymore. I am all for consensual and respectful bidirectionally positive outcomes, even without contracts. (y)

Would not mind making his imprisonment less lonely and more "eventful".

Hehe, he's described as something which can graze both heaven and earth with his spread fang.
That's comparable to a wolf which is dozens of miles or kilometers in length..
For him humans are less than an ant is for humans. Maybe the comparison of a human versus a leaf lice.

Oh, that sounds busy, indeed - but at least you don't seem to be annoyed or stressed by the training. (y)

I drank some wine for an easier loosening of sad thoughts and am working on an electrical project including a high capacity Li-battery while checking the 'ville from time to time and answering to random, but humoring threads. 🧐

Found that "puking avatar thread", gave me a good laugh. :ROFLMAO:

Eh, actually the training was quite boring and tedious. Normally it's a mix of videos and text, but this one was pretty much ALL text as well as the quizzes I had to take after each section. It took over an hour, but I got through it all.

Heh, yeah I couldn't resist editing that profile picture! Pareidolia for the win.

Can imagine.. the boredom of such trainings, but as long as they are not stressing due to incompetent but "requesting" trainers.. it's at least acceptable. After all it's work time which gets paid. (y)

Lol, that picture.. yes, with smiley eyes it looked more acceptable. :ROFLMAO:

I just got a small brain infarct after reading (more like: trying to decode) a quite new short "story" without actual "story" ingredients, which an user posted.

If you see it, you'll recognize it. Couldn't read it wholly due to one-block text and it was more or less very gibberish, but on the other end not exactly what I understand as "animal friendly" or "caring", as such there's a brain disinfect needed.. *drinks some more wine*. As I am not sure which minimum requirements in terms of the rules are necessary there, there was nothing to do, but still.. AARRRHUUUUAAHH, horror.

If Idiocracy has to manifest in reality, please reduce the horniness of people to almost zero, please. *praises the dog-god*

Dafuq.jpg

Last edited:
Back