• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Indeed, I didn't even notice it at first until I went to hit the "home" icon to switch to a different app, and saw that it and the menu buttons were gone. Just the back button was there. I've tried using the android "gestures" before, and I just don't like it. It's just too alien to me.

Call me old school, but I miss when Android phones actually had physical back/home/menu buttons. Having them be an option on the screen is an okay compromise, but man do I miss the tactile feel of actual navigation buttons.
Age shall not weary him....;)

1393 56k modem

Well, I tend not to smut unless we get a 69 number. Otherwise it kinda becomes stale.

Technically we are all animals all day everyday, Homo sapiens of the family Hominidae. 🤓

See that feels more classy. I think I am going to tone it down too - I miss the conversation anyway feels like some are annoyed too. Also I am a proud animal - who likes shiny things.

Even when we do smut on the 69s it can get stale though. I remember getting through 69,XXX... now that was a chore and a half! But by doG like 70% of the posts all had smut on them. What a week that was. Lol

Something I did notice the other day which kinda took me by surprise, was that you've had your account since July of 2022. With your posting habits, I pretty much assumed that you signed up a few months ago. Lol

Even when we do smut on the 69s it can get stale though. I remember getting through 69,XXX... now that was a chore and a half! But by doG like 70% of the posts all had smut on them. What a week that was. Lol

Something I did notice the other day which kinda took me by surprise, was that you've had your account since July of 2022. With your posting habits, I pretty much assumed that you signed up a few months ago. Lol

I have been lurking in the shadows the whole damned time. No actually its way more boring than that. Sometimes I see cool things that I like, I sign up for them and then I forget about them and revisit later. I have wanted to join this place for a while but I got busy and forgot about it. Then I decided I was going to get involved and finally jumped in.

Back