• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Man, my dogs must REALLY hate my Nintendo Wii. First my newfie girl knocked it off the box it was sitting on underneath the TV and scratched Wii Sports. Just now I discovered that they chewed through the video cables. 🤬 That was probably the littler girl. What's odd is that she hasn't chewed through a cable in over a year now, possibly 2 years now. I might be able to rewire it. If I can get it working again, I'm going to put it up since they seem to hate it so much and I'm pretty much done playing it anyways.

Indeed it does. I also can't seem to find the other end of the cable either to attempt a repair to it. I don't think I vacuumed it up yesterday, but I did vacuum up something in the general area. But a knockoff cable is only $7 plus tax on Amazon, so if I can't find it, it's not a big deal to replace. Still sucks though.

13 double 6 Nintendo 64

I dunno? Well to be fair the first incident was a complete accident. But chewing through the cables definitely wasn't one. I might take a quick look in the trash bin to see if I can find the end of the cable if I can't find it in the house. I mean I highly doubt she would have eaten it. I also don't know how long it's been chewed through. I was out of the house both Sunday and Monday, so I'd imagine one of those days.

13 double 5 double 6

☝️ @YIMBY and @rockymountaindog, this is the type of stuff you have to look forward to when y'all eventually get your own canine companions. Lol

Well, I took a stick and pushed through the contents of the vacuum debris in the trash can and couldn't find it. And I did quite a lot of pushing around with that stick too. I took a quick look around my house and couldn't find it. So... idunno? I'd imagine it's probably around the house somewhere. 🤔

Back