• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Hahaha I love having her in my bed😂 It's gotten to the point where I don't sleep properly without her there. Also makes it a little nicer sometimes when we finish our naughty business just to crash straight and fall asleep. Best sleep I've ever had on a messy after-sex bed.🤣

Indeed, I should know that first hand... RIP Wii video output cables. I still couldn't manage to locate the other part of the cable. Nah, but normally her snoring isn't that much of a problem until she decides to nap next to my bed (as she's normally not the type that crawls into bed with me) and falls asleep before I do. ZZZZZZZZZZ.... huff........... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........ huff......... ZZZZZZ............. huff

Designer shoes, an Android tablet, very expensive dress, furniture and bicycle tires. Just some stuff that seemed like chew toys for a certain someone during his first year.
.. and while my littler girl loved chewing all sorts of cables for the first year or so luckily she's mostly grown out of it. Mostly....... because she decided to strike again with the Wii.

Just got a new passport ID one or two years before getting my dog around 2010 (exact date secret due to security measurements).

Had to live around eight years showing people on airports, hospitals and comparable an efficiently compressed version of my passport with unnecessary information - like my right cheek and some details about eye color - missing.

Fortunately the hair style was quite Italian mafia, as such it's easy to resemble the passport photograph anyway. Always led to a big grin on counters I checked in.

Hello people, I hope you have a good and stress-free time.

Not so much on my side but that's to expect for Italian mafia style foxes and comparable.

I wish you a nice September with healthy amounts of sun. Until we meet next time!

Back