Beast tattoos

Dude slow your roll.. Take your pea brain macho BS elsewhere!! If you actually read what I was responding to, and had the capacity to think beyond trying to put a "bitch" in her place, you'd be able to tell I was speaking of the haters and their POS spies. Given your knee jerk bullshit, you're probably one of the spies taking notes on all the good zoo peeps here.

It's because of Troglodytes like you that I have been done with human males.
Lol way throw insults over a simple comment that talks about not stereotyping people with paw print tattoos, 🤣 but hey you do you.

Last edited:
Dude slow your roll.. Take your pea brain macho BS elsewhere!! If you actually read what I was responding to, and had the capacity to think beyond trying to put a "bitch" in her place, you'd be able to tell I was speaking of the haters and their POS spies. Given your knee jerk bullshit, you're probably one of the spies taking notes on all the good zoo peeps here.

It's because of Troglodytes like you that I have been done with human males.
Don't mock the agency.

I’m not opposed to getting a tattoo that shows I care about my dog it would never be over the top or in a place of my body that it could be considered sexual but maybe a small paw print on the underside of my wrist or something like that is what I’d consider

A heart with BDC in or beside it would work or an "I ❤️ BDC" should get the point across but still give deniability by claiming it's a person's initials. Of course that may not work with people who know you well.

I have a friend that's a tattoo artist and she quickly came up with this, The Zeta symbol on left and Horse shoe on right with a dog paw print and a pig hoof print inside. IDK But it looks nice to me.
View attachment 12688
Oh my, that’s a really creative and cool tattoo!! 😍😍😍
Would you mind if I used this design? I think I’d like to get this tattoo done once I am active in zoo, to commemorate it I guess ☺️… and it’s got all the animals that I am interested in too!! 🥰🥰🥰

Back