Beast tattoos

Had a rubber stamp made with lowercase greek zeta symbol. Times I press the rubber stamp on my black ink pad and stamp my rump about the area where horse 🐎 rumps are usually branded. It stays for quite a few days...I can be branded for a few days without having to have a permanent tattoo. Enjoyable to be out and about with people and they have no idea that my rump is showing I am a zoo. ;)🐎(y)

I’ve seen this girl around my neighbourhood. Yes her pitty is intact
sorry if I come off as a dick. But why put her business out there like that. Just smile and keep it to your self. you don't know if she does anything, even if her dog is intact and she has that tattoo. I mean if it was me I be upset people are talking about me.

sorry if I come off as a dick. But why put her business out there like that. Just smile and keep it to your self. you don't know if she does anything, even if her dog is intact and she has that tattoo. I mean if it was me I be upset people are talking about me.
I get what you’re saying, but this is a thread that shows off similar tattoos and my post doesn’t say anything other than I’ve seen her and her intact dog around.

Like if I said I found this photo on the internet it would be ok?

I am 2 tattoos this week. Been wanting them for a while. Tho I won't be sharing them due to safety concerns. But should atleast be conversation starters 😃

So I get my tattoos Tuesday. Any suggestions on where to place them on the arm. Biceps and triceps are an option so is the forearm.

I did end up getting a paw print tattoo with alot of color this week. I am not going to show it tho.. because it would make me easily recognizable

* grins* A tattoo ? Why not tattoo a bullseye on your back with a sign "I fuck animals" ??. Basicly, with all the hate groups out to target us, there is NO "secret" symbol that doesn't quickly become well known to the haters :(
Sadly you're more right than you know. They are probably lurking in these threads even now.

Just because some one has a paw print doesn't mean they are zoo.
Dude slow your roll.. Take your pea brain macho BS elsewhere!! If you actually read what I was responding to, and had the capacity to think beyond trying to put a "bitch" in her place, you'd be able to tell I was speaking of the haters and their POS spies. Given your knee jerk bullshit, you're probably one of the spies taking notes on all the good zoo peeps here.

It's because of Troglodytes like you that I have been done with human males.

Back