Beast tattoos

Paw tattoo in most cases doesn't even signify anything related to zoo. Most get it as a reminder of a pet they've lost, many others get it as a symbol of being a furry or into pup play. I don't think anyone would look at a paw print tattoo as a "secret symbol" that you're a zoo. Personally, I'd never get a zeta symbol tattooed one either, as it is not something I'd ever want to be associated with in the public eye (most people know/associate zeta with zoophile/bestiality). If you wanted something equine related, but not totally out there, maybe a rear view image of an horse with its tail lifted and winking or something, idk. Could potentially play something like that off as a drunken joke to those you don't want to come out to (some people just have weird tattoos, you ever seen the guy from jackass Steve-o's tattoo?)

For horse you could do a horseshoe, or saddle. For boar you could do a snout print. Portraits of these animals would probably also be fine as long as you have a good artist, plenty of money and don't expect it to look like a specific animal lover.

I want something like this for each special lover I'm with (obviously the prints would change to match the species). If anyone wonders id just tell them it's for a pet that has died or was very close to me, etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191202-202923.png
    Screenshot_20191202-202923.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,132
Back