Beast tattoos

100-0005_IMG_3-1024x768.jpg
Hot, I want this!

So it's about time for me to get a new tattoo again. What do you guys think, wanna help me design?

I'm thinking something like the classic paws above hips, but, let's go for something a little more... artistic. Does anybody have any ideas that are a bit more classy, artsy, even sexy? Maybe based on myth like Leda and the Swan.

Or something horse related most preferably but I'd like to hear ideas.

So it's about time for me to get a new tattoo again. What do you guys think, wanna help me design?

I'm thinking something like the classic paws above hips, but, let's go for something a little more... artistic. Does anybody have any ideas that are a bit more classy, artsy, even sexy? Maybe based on myth like Leda and the Swan.

Or something horse related most preferably but I'd like to hear ideas.
You could always do horseshoes on the hips if you're a bit more into being a mare. I also like the idea of womb tattoos (like the ones you can see in hentai). You could secretly insert some bestiality imagery in there!

I have a friend that's a tattoo artist and she quickly came up with this, The Zeta symbol on left and Horse shoe on right with a dog paw print and a pig hoof print inside. IDK But it looks nice to me.
View attachment 12688
It sucks there's nothing but haters outside of our closed off community...

I had a horror story happen to me when I was younger. Basically ruined me for like 10 years..

Saw a chick at a night club once with a paw visible on how low waist line, couldn't stop looking all night

These kind of tatoos are perfect way of saying ye this is me, but at thw same time its just a dog paw tatoo u can allways clame ignorance and say well ots to remember my childhood pup or something, i dont like tatoos in general but i have a dogpaw kneckless and arm bracer, anyone who asks about it is probablyba zoo, nonzoos see it is loke oh dogpaw how cute who cares, but zoos are like omg he might be... so pn come the semi direct dodgeable questions and well... , got a few hits over the years hehe.

Back