Are there other freaky girls like me?

If you are a female, would you do this if you know no one would know?

• ABSOLUTELY

Votes: 155 78.7%
  • Yes but just with a close friend

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Always a dream to do this with a group

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 4.6%

• Total voters
I decided to answer since other guys did...lol

I'll answer for my avatar...lol Hell yes, I would do it! And be proud about enjoying it!

It seems to me that many female members here keep quiet about being female because of self-preservation. So, there will be other girls out there and on this forum who are interested, but stay under the radar. Meanwhile, there are also guys out there and on this forum (and I count myself among them) who aren't all jumping straight to DM when they (think they) found a girl here. Which means that just like the girls, I stay under the radar.
This exactly!

I’m so here for loud n proud girls owning our freaky sides! This site and particularly the woman have made me so much more comfortable in my own skin, and not just coming to grips with my interest in zoo but strangely enough a few other kinks I’ve discovered I’m not alone In.

I’m so here for loud n proud girls owning our freaky sides! This site and particularly the woman have made me so much more comfortable in my own skin, and not just coming to grips with my interest in zoo but strangely enough a few other kinks I’ve discovered I’m not alone In.

Side note: I used to live in Perth (Sorrento). Curious why you call yourself a bloke though, if you're a female? lol

Side note: I used to live in Perth (Sorrento). Curious why you call yourself a bloke though, if you're a female? lol
I’m Perth, Australia. And have only been introduced to zooville via my partner who thought he was doomed to be a bachelor for the rest of his life so that was his username on his account well before I was on the scene! Have put in a request to change it 🙊

Wait, what?! From seeing you around the forum, I honestly thought you were totally experienced. Like a veteran. lol
Awwww shucks, 🤭🥰 sorry if I fooled you? I’m still a newbie to all this… 🥰though I guess I’m pretty experienced in my imagination and naughty fantasies to do with my partner… 😍😉😈

I’m Perth, Australia. And have only been introduced to zooville via my partner who thought he was doomed to be a bachelor for the rest of his life so that was his username on his account well before I was on the scene! Have put in a request to change it 🙊

Ah ok, and it looks changed now.

That is Perth, Australia. Sorrento is one of your suburbs. lol

Awwww shucks, 🤭🥰 sorry if I fooled you? I’m still a newbie to all this… 🥰though I guess I’m pretty experienced in my imagination and naughty fantasies to do with my partner… 😍😉😈

I'm just pleasantly surprised. I'd offer to help with your experience, but I'm not an owner unfortunately. I wish. About the only thing I can offer is encouragement and personal experiences.

Ah ok, and it looks changed now.

That is Perth, Australia. Sorrento is one of your suburbs. lol
I thought I was so good thinking Sorrento sounded American and calling it out. My blonde hair never fails. And it sounds too fancy, must be north of the river I don’t go there 😂

The furthest south I remember getting was Fremantle. Maybe further, but I don't recall much beyond that. I feel like I made it to Coogee once, but not 100% certain.
Fremantle is north to me 😅
Funny you mention freo though in your mid 40’s, and a father you fit in well with my target audience in freo 😂
Shame you’re not still around.

G'day Just saw this question. Happy to chat with another K9 sister. You are right about more males but I found a few sisters to chat with. DM me if you want to chat

Back