Are there other freaky girls like me?

If you are a female, would you do this if you know no one would know?

• ABSOLUTELY

Votes: 155 78.7%
  • Yes but just with a close friend

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Always a dream to do this with a group

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 4.6%

• Total voters
I'm not a woman, but I just wanted to take the time to thank y'all for showing me there is hope on this site! ❤️🙏 Y'all are a blessing and deserve the world.

I feel that the Mods of this forum are usually on top of things and can be mostly trusted.
We should genuinely have a thread just for the women of the forum that we kick guys off because we know how intrusive the guys get (self included)

I feel that the Mods of this forum are usually on top of things and can be mostly trusted.
We should genuinely have a thread just for the women of the forum that we kick guys off because we know how intrusive the guys get (self included)
Problem is all the "women" profiles that are guys, yes, after 5 mins talking to them you can figure it out but you would have to let them oin first

Had a few of them already…. You can clearly see when a guy try’s to be a girl because (men) only care about themselves….
Speaking as a guy, I am not sure that is quite accurate for all of us. There is nothing more sexy to me than seeing a lady have fun with my "boy". It wouldn't be much fun to see the lady or my "boy" not enjoying each other and having a fun time together.

Speaking as a guy, I am not sure that is quite accurate for all of us. There is nothing more sexy to me than seeing a lady have fun with my "boy". It wouldn't be much fun to see the lady or my "boy" not enjoying each other and having a fun time together.
Its' the few that spoil it for the many in most cases

That is very much the truth and if you could ask any woman that has left or those that are still here they will tell you that

Admittedly I didn't read ever comment. My girlfriend is on here somewhere(I don't remember her name on her) but was there a female only group ever made? If so what's the name so I can send it to her I'm assuming it's a private group that screens ppl wanting to be added.

Just a blanket statement because usually I am only finding guys to chat with. I KNOW I cant be the only female like this. I dont know if other girls are afraid, not into chatting or just not into it. hmmm????
I'm a guy that loves much wilder, naughty, fun ladies. I'm not sure really what I like more, the ladies that are open with it to a degree or the ladies that want everything hidden but love to have a naughty secret. I really enjoy both and I like it when a lady is sharing fun thrills with me but is not supposed and wants it to be secret; such as she is married and she cannot let hubby know; or she has to keep it secret from parents, siblings, family, friends, church members, etc.

I have limits on things such as going below legal age and non-consensual acts, but I really enjoy what some, or maybe many, consider a bad, dark and totally taboo side. Especially if she is sharing it with me.

Back